free the nov good deals thread!

wagdog

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by buckethead99 View Post
There was no reason for it to get political whoever started that BS,But Its always been kinda crazy during the Black Friday Holiday seasons of past .

No harm no foul.
I agree on all counts...the thing is, we do have the trainwreck of a forum known as the political party for anyone lame enough to want to argue politics on a music site-I've checked it out...it's full of neocons, neolibs and holocaust deniers...great place to spend an afternoon smile.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by bjcarl View Post
I agree on all counts...the thing is, we do have the trainwreck of a forum known as the political party for anyone lame enough to want to argue politics on a music site-I've checked it out...it's full of neocons, neolibs and holocaust deniers...great place to spend an afternoon smile.gif
icon_lol.gif
Yup that place is a hoot and I have spent enough time there I admit,even our beloved Frets shows up there once in awhile.
With that said Frets needs to lighten up a little with the great deals thread,Many of us don't make much if any money in the music world,But we still love playing and collecting gear,people post alot of good deals in that thread and i see nothing wrong with sharing our thoughts on the deals both good and bad.

After the holidays it will all calm down to normal if there is such a thing!thumb.gif

• Members

The thread had become 75% complaining about price matching and/or GCs being treated same as cash. People are normally pretty good about keeping tangential side threads off that particular thread. I don't know that that is a reason to close it - but it had mostly become useless.

Except to those really concerned about those two problems mentioned above. I think we'll see a new one for Dec as I recall some decent deals as the big day approached last year.

Greg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Drastion View Post
ESP LTD EC-401VF Electric Guitar See-Thru Black Priced $349.99

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...80200000002000

Better specs than the prs I got during black Friday. Thinner neck and longer scale.
Did you score a PRS SE 245? I'm thinking seriously about pulling the trigger for the price match I was offered on that one...

To keep things normal, I'm going to bitch about the price of the ESP...$349.99???? BULL{censored}. I can get that at Sam Ash for $49.99 ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

And now for a political rant....to top it all off, it boils down to what an ignorant {censored} Mitt Romney is! Capitalism is killing music!!!! Unless you're an Obama supporter...cuz you know he's trying to take all of our hard earned dough and give it to lazy-ass tuba players who can't get a job and have to live on the {censored}ing dole. Losers.
Ok, I'm done. Thanks.

• Members

Yeah I got the prs in the burst finish. At first I was so hot about the finish as I have to hold it a certain way for it to look good. What really surprised me is how natural it felt in my hands. Didn't think I was going to like a fat neck but that and the combination of shorter scale made it super comfortable to play.

Archived