Here's how you fix this forum...

HC Sux

• Members

Love the layout, appearance, flow, and function of that board style. If they could make HC that style, that would be perfect IMO. 

But the people, threads, and info on HC is what makes HC. Which is why most of us are still here despite the board software drama which has plagued this place for years. 

I still don't understand what is so difficult about getting a clean, simple, functional board like the above posted going here but whatever. I'm not migrating to another board that looks/functions the way I want if the people and info I'm looking for aren't there. At least this place works now.

• Members

Kace wrote:

Love the layout, appearance, flow, and function of that board style. If they could make HC that style, that would be perfect IMO. 

But the people, threads, and info on HC is what makes HC. Which is why most of us are still here despite the board software drama which has plagued this place for years. 

I still don't understand what is so difficult about getting a clean, simple, functional board like the above posted going here but whatever. I'm not migrating to another board that looks/functions the way I want if the people and info I'm looking for aren't there. At least this place works now.

THIS.

Also, it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out how to quote.

Archived