NGD! My baby is back!

billythegoat

• Members

When I was 16 (1998 )I was a victim of some manufacturing/design flaws carried out by a well known Canadian bike company that was sold at a large very well known Canadian retailer. I am legally not allowed to mention the companies involved as part of our settlement agreement. 

I was okay other than nearly 200 stiches to keep this mug looking sexy! bigg.gif Always wear a helmet kids!

Anyway I had took my settlement money, headed right to the guitar store and picked out a lovely black Gibson Les Paul Studio.

A few years past and I fell in love with my Tele once again and grew tired of the LP. So I decided to trade it off to a friend for his acoustic. He was pretty much gigging fulltime and I figured he could get some use out of it. Plus I absolutely loved his acoustic. 

So earlier this week I got a message saying he just picked up a White Falcon and no longer needs the LP and wondered if I would like to trade back. 

I hadn't touched the acoustic for well over 6 months and I am primarily an electric player. 

Today was the day and we made the exchange. 

It has seen a bit of playing time. Loads of buckle rash and a once busted headstock but it plays like new! Actually a bit better, he fixed the faulty pickup selector.:D

2013-01-19 15.07.22.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.04.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.14.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.46.jpg

2013-01-19 15.09.01.jpg

2013-01-19 15.10.06.jpg

• Members

Thanks!!

Not quite as well known as Norco but close.

Oh ya this thing oozes mojo now. It was practically new when I traded it to him. I was afraid to set it down anywhere but in the case. Now I am not too concerned ;)

I removed the pickguard and IMO it looks way better!

• Members

billythegoat wrote:

When I was 16 (1998 )I was a victim of some manufacturing/design flaws carried out by a well known Canadian bike company that was sold at a large very well known Canadian retailer. I am legally not allowed to mention the companies involved as part of our settlement agreement. 

I was okay other than nearly 200 stiches to keep this mug looking sexy! 
bigg.gif
 Always wear a helmet kids!

Anyway I had took my settlement money, headed right to the guitar store and picked out a lovely black Gibson Les Paul Studio.

A few years past and I fell in love with my Tele once again and grew tired of the LP. So I decided to trade it off to a friend for his acoustic. He was pretty much gigging fulltime and I figured he 
could get some use out of it. Plus I absolutely loved his acoustic. 

So earlier this week I got a message saying he just picked up a White Falcon and no longer needs the LP and wondered if I would like to trade back. 

I hadn't touched the acoustic for well over 6 months and I am primarily an electric player. 

Today was the day and we made the exchange. 

It has seen a bit of playing time. Loads of buckle rash and a once busted headstock but it plays like new! Actually a bit better, he fixed the faulty pickup selector.
:D

2013-01-19 15.07.22.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.04.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.14.jpg

2013-01-19 15.08.46.jpg

2013-01-19 15.09.01.jpg

2013-01-19 15.10.06.jpg

congratulations and welcome home to your baby!

Archived