My favorite guitarist

Virgman

• Members

Ever listen to Soulero?? (I think that is how it's spelled... either that or Solero...) That is one of my favorite albums of his... He's been around, too!! played with Billy Holiday, Coltrane, etc. etc. He has really done alot of different things!!!!

I also really like (as far as this style goes, and eventhought he isn't REALLY this style, only kind of) Ronnie Earls' more "jazz" oriented stuff... I love the ballads on "Language of the Soul"... he has that Kenny Burrell Bluesy jazz vibe on those, though way more minimalistic and not as harmonically sophisticated as Kenny would/could get....

Still, he is a super tasty player too.

• Members

Yeah, man!! kenny is nice!!!

Also, BTW, just sold 3 guitars this week!! it's Miller Time... Well, and time to buy a new amp and possibly some new pedals... I got a guy tomorrow coming by with an OCD, an Octafuzz and a Fuchs Plush Drive...

I might pick up all three!!! We'll see!!

• Members
Yeah, man!! kenny is nice!!!

Also, BTW, just sold 3 guitars this week!! it's Miller Time... Well, and time to buy a new amp and possibly some new pedals... I got a guy tomorrow coming by with an OCD, an Octafuzz and a Fuchs Plush Drive...

I might pick up all three!!! We'll see!!

Bring us out of the recession! :thu:

Archived