EHX Attack Decay review

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"ehx-attack-decay-main-65f49c86.jpg","data-attachmentid":32525737}[/ATTACH]

The return of a classic? For the answer to that question, you'll have to read the review, which you can find right here.

As always, if you have any questions or comments about either the review or the pedal itself, please feel free to post them here.

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Hi there,

I recently purchased an EHX Attack Decay pedal and have a couple technical questions I was hoping you could answer for me.

I would like to use the EHX Attack Decay for the following purposes (In order of importance) and was curious as to how to wire it in my pedal chain...

Priority of pedal use:

1) Fuzz ONLY FX with no volume envelope

2) Standard use with volume envelope

3) Tremolo fx

I would like to see if I could set the EHX up first in my pedal chain so that it receives the pick detection first, however I would like the fuzz fx to come after my wah pedal in the chain when activated.  I just need a little guidance as to how to use the send and return jacks to achieve this (the instructions were a little confusing and I am having trouble finding other good sources online).

Archived