• Show
Clear All

• JHS Haunting Mids EQ pedal review

Click image for larger version

Name:	hm-main-16439343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	32512158

Is it scary-good, or the stuff of nightmares? You'll have to click on the link and check out the review to find out...

https://www.harmonycentral.com/exper...-mids-eq-pedal

And as always, if you have any questions about the review or comments about the pedal itself, feel free to post them here.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

I bought a couple of their little black buffers, JHS never disappoints.
    Would Guitar Center or Musician Friend carry this pedal ?
    How many guitarists does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? Five , one to screw it in , hit the switch and four to sit around bragging how much better they could have done it !!!! 😱👹😲

Comment

Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post
      I bought a couple of their little black buffers, JHS never disappoints.
      Would Guitar Center or Musician Friend carry this pedal ?
      Yes, they both carry it... the links to their product web pages are listed at the bottom of the review in the Resources section... here is the GC link:

https://www.guitarcenter.com/JHS-Ped...fects-Pedal.gc

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Mike Hermans unequivocally (I know, I know) nails the gold.

Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Working...
        X