Ambient set-up module control?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient set-up module control?

Hi,

Have an ambient pedal-board set-up, is there any way I can route or channel the whole board through one stomp button, so that I can switch between the ambient effects & other non-ambient pedals / boards please?

At the moment I'd have to manually by-pass about half a dozen pedals, I need a switch which will control the whole lot.

Thanks.
    ric

You can probably do what you want with an A/B pedal.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
      You can probably do what you want with an A/B pedal.
      Cool Also seen one of these? BOSS LS-2 Line Selector Pedal.
      ric

Comment

you may need to have a look at effect loop switches/controllers
        the simplest one have one loop and a bypass, in the loops send and return you can plug in the efx pedal chain you want to switch on and off at once.

the switch bypass either the loop, or sends your signal through your efx pedals.

there are out ones with 1, 2, 4, or even 8 individuall loops, the more loops/switches the more expensive they are, some are programmable and can store presets, so you can switch with one switch more loops on/off at once, some alow you to change the order of the loops signal chain etc.
        the sky is the limit

i have no particuar recommendation, because in the past years there have been a lot of new things on the market and don't have any experience with any of them, so i don'T know what to recommend

Comment

Working...
        X