Ambient set-up module control?

kr236rk

• Members

Hi,

Have an ambient pedal-board set-up, is there any way I can route or channel the whole board through one stomp button, so that I can switch between the ambient effects & other non-ambient pedals / boards please?

At the moment I'd have to manually by-pass about half a dozen pedals, I need a switch which will control the whole lot.

Thanks.

• Members

you may need to have a look at effect loop switches/controllers

the simplest one have one loop and a bypass, in the loops send and return you can plug in the efx pedal chain you want to switch on and off at once.

the switch bypass either the loop, or sends your signal through your efx pedals.

there are out ones with 1, 2, 4, or even 8 individuall loops, the more loops/switches the more expensive they are, some are programmable and can store presets, so you can switch with one switch more loops on/off at once, some alow you to change the order of the loops signal chain etc.

the sky is the limit

i have no particuar recommendation, because in the past years there have been a lot of new things on the market and don't have any experience with any of them, so i don'T know what to recommend

Archived