No announcement yet.

Boss explores new dimensions and returns to the metal zone

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss explores new dimensions and returns to the metal zone

With Waza Craft versions of the pedals that is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bossdc-2wd-2ef1c536.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	32358284

Click image for larger version

Name:	bossmt-2wd-344354fc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	32358285

https://www.harmonycentral.com/news/...the-metal-zone

I don't know about the Metal Zone since it's still available in its original form, but the Dimension C has been out of production for years, and it has a lot of fans - I can see that being a big seller for Boss.

What do you think? Do either of these two new pedals pique your interest?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

I watched some of the new MZ videos. The custom side is completely out of spec for my tastes. The regular side was demo'd with the irritating treble down and sounded muffled. Gave me a couple ideas on tweaking it. Gonna plug mine in later today; see wtf.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I'm curious about the Dimension C. I know it's been a fave of some great players.

I've got a Metal Zone that was modded by Mark Humphrey. Big improvement in range. Wonder how this newbie is different?
      shizAAAAAM!!!

Comment

Working...
      X