Feedbacker pedal

mbengs1

• Members

I've heard about this boss pedal called the feedbacker/booster. It's a boost pedal with a feedback feature. I think it sounds really good. Are there any other feedbacker pedals from other companies? coz that's the only one I know.

• Members

Fender used to make one, the "Runaway Feedback" pedal, it had a treadle, so similar size and operation as a wah-wah pedal. Now out of production.

Currently in production, Digitech makes the FreqOut Natural Feedback pedal. $180 in the U.S..

I use a compressor pedal and two stacked overdrives for my controlled feedback stuff. Hooray, tinnitus!

• Members
Fender used to make one, the "Runaway Feedback" pedal, it had a treadle, so similar size and operation as a wah-wah pedal. Now out of production.

Currently in production, Digitech makes the FreqOut Natural Feedback pedal. $180 in the U.S..

I use a compressor pedal and two stacked overdrives for my controlled feedback stuff. Hooray, tinnitus!

i'll checkouts the digitech feedback pedal. thanks.

Boss has made a couple of different pedals with "Feedback" capaibilities over the years - the most recent of which is the Boss FB-2 Feedbacker / Booster.

[video=youtube;Otdj4HdRk8Y]

The earlier model was called the DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion. IMO, the new model does a much better job at creating realistic-sounding feedback.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Boss has made a couple of different pedals with "Feedback" capaibilities over the years - the most recent of which is the Boss FB-2 Feedbacker / Booster.

[video=youtube;Otdj4HdRk8Y]

The earlier model was called the DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion. IMO, the new model does a much better job at creating realistic-sounding feedback.

I bought a DF-2 back in 1986, still have it.

I agree with Phil on that one.

The DF-2 has a great singing quality to it and is in one of the loop of my RJM Effects Gizmo.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived