Digitech EX-7

mbengs1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The die-cast housing on mine literally crumbled into pieces one day as I was trying to engage the toe switch. Apparently the pedal wasn't made for anyone just over 200 lbs. I was really upset because I enjoyed the variety of effects from it. But I would never buy it again knowing how poorly-designed the housing is.

• Members
The die-cast housing on mine literally crumbled into pieces one day as I was trying to engage the toe switch. Apparently the pedal wasn't made for anyone just over 200 lbs. I was really upset because I enjoyed the variety of effects from it. But I would never buy it again knowing how poorly-designed the housing is.

what do you mean, this thing is tough. it feels like it will last as long as any of my boss pedals. I hope it does I even tried the overdrives to boost my amp's lead channel and it sounded ok. I use it mainly for univibe and rotary speaker. I'm not that serious as a musician so I think this will do for now. i'm entering my late 30's so I don't see a need for much upgrades aside from a new amp and maybe a nice technical guitar.

Archived