Anybody remember me? The artist formerly known as UnkleSlam?

b__rad

• Members

Hey i just came back too. Noticed theres not many of the old gang. :(.

Oh well, miss the FS and trade threads. explored tje classifed ads and noticed very little movement.

Hppe we can get this ball rolling, any of you wanna sell me a capatain cocconut without wanting to scam (stupid priced) me. 😉

• Members

Hey B

I don't think I've posted here in about five years. It was cool when it was more or less a free for all and there was some camaraderie.

I miss a whole lot of people from this place. Some are still active elsewhere, but it's not the same.

Back then there was no way a day old thread was still on page 1 unless it had 100+ replies. I guess it makes Phil's job easier.

• Members

hi brad and brian, how is life?

i'm still tempted to buy an octasynth but haven't pulled the trigger

i have my quasar dlx but it has currently no space on my board

somehow i also miss the old days here. facebook twitter and co are not the same. but i don't know the post frequency would be the same as at in the day, i would not be able to keep up the pace and read most of them cause i do not have the time anymore :)

put with regular visits and a post here and there we can give this place more life and maybe more people visit then more often again

My name is Brad. I was a very active member for around 10 years. I used to own a store called Tone Factor back in the day. Then I founded and operated Mojo Hand Fx until 2015. Who’s left from the old school days?

So Brad, what have you been up to lately?

• Members

Brad was always ready to jump into discussion without advertising his company. I remember many threads on many boards where Brian would tell us nah dude you cloned that wrong, try this. Blackout and PaulC were always up for a discussion.

I was really hoping the site revamp would take off, if only to preserve the glut of useful information posted here.

PS: Phil I was going to call for a mixing session a while ago but couldn't find your site. Hope you're doing well!

Archived