Effects Database goes to NAMM: auction instead of T-shirts :D

DiscoFreq

• Members

I'm not really active here anymore (just "lurking" as on all the other forums I used to visit, too busy with job, kids and Effects Database), but I think a lot of you are visiting from time to time and I know some of you since the site started in 2003 (or even before that on HCFX :D) when there were almost no shops, reviewers, sites,... for "boutique" pedals, so I hope it's ok to post this here ;-)

I'm auctioning a bunch of pedals donated by 25 companies (big and small) at http://fxdb.org/ebay to fund my trip (from Belgium) to the NAMM show, including a few special editions like this one:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"24177784_138134740178683_7233135825985208320_n.jpg","data-attachmentid":32117142}[/ATTACH]

A lot of them are still VERY cheap, they either started at $1 or at half the normal price (and a lot of those are still waiting for bids). So it's definitely worth a look, to do a great deal or to help me reach more normal prices ;-)

They're all shipped by the manufacturers (which, like the buyers, are in different continents and they all have their favorite shipping company etc), so I put a default flat fee of $25, but I'll only charge the real cost (or refund the difference if you pay immediately). So don't focus on that cost too much...

That was cool of James to do a Tightdrive Jr with the EDB logo on it for this! :cool2:

I hope you're able to make it out Bart. It would be great having you join us at NAMM again. Oh, and for the record, we already had a thread on the subject, but we'll leave yours up too since it has a title that is a bit more readily understood...

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/guitar/acapella-29/32115557-fxdb2namm-support

Archived