I bought an MXR analog chorus 2 weeks ago

mbengs1

• Members

What about a flanger pedal? I have a boss flanger too. I was thinking of getting Electro harmonix. I already got the mxr flanger and I think it sucked. it broke on me just coz I unscrewed the circuit board and put it back. it wouldn't turn on after that. and I think its too wide and heavy.

• Members
What about a flanger pedal? I have a boss flanger too. I was thinking of getting Electro harmonix. I already got the mxr flanger and I think it sucked. it broke on me just coz I unscrewed the circuit board and put it back. it wouldn't turn on after that. and I think its too wide and heavy.

Let's see, you took it apart and put it back together again and it didn't work any more so it was junk. Maybe don't take your pedals apart any more unless you know what you're doing and then they won't be junk. :idea:

What about a flanger pedal? I have a boss flanger too.

Which Boss flanger do you have?

I like the original BF-2 quite a bit. It has some limitations (doesn't do through-zero flanging) but I always thought it was a cool sounding pedal, even though flanging is generally an effect I find a lot less use for on guitar than things like chorus or phase shifting.

Archived