• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by delorean

me:

tattoos (full sleeves and backpiece)

10-gauge earrings (both)

10-gauge nipple rings (both)

have a scar from old lip ring, which i took out after a year, after realizing it looked {censored}ing retarded.

you?

I cant ever wear a wristwatch nevermind that gear.

• Members

I'm not that old but I have quit a few piercings:

Face:

A vertical bridge

2 septum piercings( one is 1,6mm(14G) and another 2,4mm(10G))

2 lip piercings

A tongue Piercing

Ears(Left):

16mm stretch

4mm stretch

and one special ear piercings

Ears(right):

16mm stretch

3,2mm conch

An induastrial

+ One Nipple piercing

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

I cant ever wear a wristwatch nevermind that gear.

Amen to the no wristwatch part. Those drive me NUTS. Kind of like I drive everyone else nuts asking them what time it is.

For me, I have an old earring hole that Elie religiously keeps open with a sewing needle (even though I don't even know where my earrings are).

I had a tongue stud (done on a dare) that I actually really enjoyed. Problem was, Elie realized that I was grinding it in my sleep and if I'd have left it in, I would've ruined my pearly whites.

I have a bionic ankle. Broke it almost ten years ago really, really bad and now with the plates and pins, it's better than it was before.

One of these days, I'll get the two tattoos I've always wanted. Since I was ten or so and saw La Bamba, I've always wanted the winged guitar that Ritchie Valens got on one of my shoulders. I also want a pair of Buddy Holly glasses tattooed around my other upper arm.

• Members

1 tattoo in the process of laser removal. 5 treatments down, probably another 6 to go (at one treatment every 2 months). My advice, be sure to get a tattoo that you'll actually not feel stupid about a few years later.

I will probably get my kids names tattoo'd on me at some point. Maybe some Celtic kind of thing. I don't know, right now I'm off tattoos. And the one I have is so rediculously lame I can't wait until it's gone.

taco

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

1 tattoo in the process of laser removal. 5 treatments down, probably another 6 to go (at one treatment every 2 months). My advice, be sure to get a tattoo that you'll actually not feel stupid about a few years later.

I will probably get my kids names tattoo'd on me at some point. Maybe some Celtic kind of thing. I don't know, right now I'm off tattoos. And the one I have is so rediculously lame I can't wait until it's gone.

taco

What is the tattoo?

When I was 13 I wanted a grim reaper, sitting on a throne of skeletons.

Thank GOD 13 year olds arent allowed to get tats.

• Members

taco

What's it of?

• Members

Lion of Judah on upper right arm, Virgin Mary on my inner right forearm, wifes name on outer right forearm, random design i drew myself on outer left forearm. i have a pending appointment to get my left upper arm done.

• Members

taco

So what's your embarrassing tattoo? All I have is a silver hoop in my left ear. Have thought about getting a tattoo. If I got one, I'd want a Chinese dragon.

Archived