What should i cover my pedalboard with?

BAM

• Members

So im building a pedalboard. Well, first and foremost, does anybody have any designs that i could base mine off of. At first i was thinking of doing some simple, like n the pic below, but then i though of making one that had levels. i dont know. Anyway, what should i cover it with? up to this point, ive been basing my ideas off of the one in the pic. Its actually a forumites, but i forgot who. ive had the pic for a while. but its covered in marine carpet. Is there anything better? also, where can i find it? ive tried two home depots and theyre fresh out. Thanks

• Members

maybe cabella's or bass pro for the boat carpet.

not a cheap product, but that corian counter top stuff might make for a neat pedal board. hit the up installers for scraps, like sink cutouts etc. home depot places sell the stuff, and could have sraps also.

if you don't allready have a power source, then going with an allready made board with power isn't to bad of an option. that's what i did, got an skb.

• Members

I have some excellent stuff left over from when I did mine. You can only buy it in bulk but tell me how much you need and I can let it go cheap. It basically the loop side of Velcro. It's called Veltex I believe and I think it's the best. Here are a couple pics of what I have:

148590.jpg

and on the board:

140284.jpg

BTW, the board is also for sale if anyone wants it. ;)

Archived