Alexbiscuit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Dear lord... nothing.

You dont mix it.

Did anyone happen to check out some of the Goldschlager cocktails that that google search found? Revolting.

1 part Goldschlager, 3 parts grape soda!! Sounds like it would taste like Robitussin, but without the pleasing paranoid high.

• Members

Originally posted by ginnboonmiller

Did anyone happen to check out some of the Goldschlager cocktails that that google search found? Revolting.

1 part Goldschlager, 3 parts grape soda!! Sounds like it would taste like Robitussin, but without the pleasing paranoid high.

it does sound nasty. so does a rumplemeister, or a jaegermintz (can't remember which). someone forced me to drink one.

it was actually pretty tasty.:o

• Members

It's for shots, silly. Have a tall glass of ice water for a chaser. What you CAN mix it with is Rumpleminze as a double shot (one shot of each). Nice mix of fire and ice there. And oh yes, it WILL get you sick. Very, very sick. And you'll most likely do stupid things and probably get unintentionally nekkid in a public space. But at least it tastes good.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

you'll most likely do stupid things and probably get unintentionally nekkid in a public space.

I'm guessing that in the couple hours since his last post, Alexbicuit has figured this out already. The question is whether he will still know tomorrow.

• Members

I brought a bottle of Goldschlager to a a graduation party once.

The guy who was throwing the party and his girlfriend had recently discovered it. They had this lame little thing they'd do where one would take a shot, and then they'd suck face.

Anyways, the girl went nuts on it, started drinking it like water.

In like 45 minutes or so, she was literally laying in the floor, with everyone at the party in a circle around her, watching her trying to get her ankles behind her head. She was laughing and cracking up, while all the guys in the room admired her camel toe.

Then out of the blue she lunged her head in to a the little hotel garbage can and started reciting satanic verses in a demonic voice. I've never seen a mood change so fast. It was literally like "Hahaha aheeeeee hahahahah hoooo heee heheheh hahahaha BWADHGGLEEE HOOOWAGGGURLLLL."

Then she started crying. This big body builder dude carried her to the bathroom and she spent the rest of the evening hurling into the bathtub.

Yep, that Goldschlager stuff is great.

• Members

Originally posted by UncleDig

He.

He's got a master plan.

He's gonna make a fortune.

Panning gold out of a bottle of Goldschlager.

Shot by shot by shot.

- Nerf Herder (who can never get enough props)

I still haven't heard Nerf Herder, or remembered them when I did or something...

But apparently, his master plan is gonna take a long while:

http://cockeyed.com/inside/goldschlager/goldschlager.html

found when perusing the google link I put up earlier.

Archived