Does Jeff Beck Wear A Wig?

elctmist

• Members

I heard he has a strat.

I saw him in London a couple years ago with Roger Waters and the White Stripes. I figured the show would open with the White Stripes, then Roger Waters, then finally Jeff Beck. Nope... Jeff started the show as his three piece and played until intermission. After intermission it was Jeff playing WITH the White Stripes. They did a set of old Yardbird songs with Jack singing lead vocals. NO White Stripes songs, just old Yardbird songs. After that set was done (Meg and Jack left) Roger Waters came out and did some solo material that Jeff played lead on.

I have to say that when Jeff was playing his solo stuff it was BORING. I couldn't believe how boring it was. I think it was because you got the sense that he just couldn't make a mistake. He is technically so good that there was no risk. The only part of the show that was good was when he was doing the old Yardbird stuff with Meg and Jack. That set was HOT. I've seen the White Stripes several times but that set was the best I've seen.

• Members

Originally posted by tim gueguen

An online friend saw Beck fairly recently, and if I'm not mistaken said Beck has a bald spot hidden up top. So apparently thats his hair.

if it was hidden, how could he see that?

Blackmore just HAVE to wear a wig. His hair now is not exactly like it was back then! His curls have been on the same spot for two decades now...or more actually!

Archived