No announcement yet.

How to remove DRM protection from my iTunes music

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove DRM protection from my iTunes music

So I have quite a bit of music i've bought from iTunes over the years. I know all the new stuff i purchase doesn't have this drm attached. What software would you recommend using to strip the drm from my older iTunes purchases?a google search gives WAY TO MANY results and I was hoping to get some advice from an experienced user. I've lost all my music once before and itwas a pain in the ass, so now I'm super cautious.
    Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

i ended up losing a bunch of my music from my harddrive so to recover it off of my ipod i bought a program called copytrans to rip a backup. in the process it removes all the iTunes copyright measures and gives you a clean mp3 version that you can do with as you wish.

Comment

So I have quite a bit of music i've bought from iTunes over the years. I know all the new stuff i purchase doesn't have this drm attached. What software would you recommend using to strip the drm from my older iTunes purchases?a google search gives WAY TO MANY results and I was hoping to get some advice from an experienced user. I've lost all my music once before and itwas a pain in the ass, so now I'm super cautious.

I just stumble upon this tutorail about how to remove drm from itunes music files, that may be helpful
      M4P to MP3 WMA to MP3

Comment

burn to mp3 cd
        rip
        GORM Club Member
        Roland Jazz Chorus 120 Club Member

Evora - My Band
        Pause - My Solo Electronic Music

Comment

tunebite might do it. It works on WMAs
          "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent" - Thomas Jefferson

"There are two types of people - those that come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.' - Frederick L Collins

"Stop googling your answers and think like a man" - WhiteOp

Comment

burn to mp3 cd
            rip

oke:
            GORM Club Member
            Roland Jazz Chorus 120 Club Member

Evora - My Band
            Pause - My Solo Electronic Music

Comment

Working...
            X