Anyone had problems with Digitech JamMan Stereo outputs?

casket56

• Members

I have a Digitech JamMan Stereo and I am having some troubles.

After a few months of use, I get no sound through the unit, however the peak L.E.D is still functioning and recognizing the signal. I can also record and playback and it will pick up my guitar perfectly when I replay but there's basically no output when I want to use the guitar alone without the JamMan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I had this problem too and couldn't find it in troubleshooting. Resorted to trying the "press every single button to see what they do" technique. Turns out that there is a button called "dry defeat" which kills the outout of the signal coming into the Jamman. Check to see that this dry defeat button is not red. If it is, press it and hold down until it isnt anymore ;)

Hope that helps!

• 8 years later...
  • Members
I had this problem too and couldn't find it in troubleshooting. Resorted to trying the "press every single button to see what they do" technique. Turns out that there is a button called "dry defeat" which kills the outout of the signal coming into the Jamman. Check to see that this dry defeat button is not red. If it is' date=' press it and hold down until it isnt anymore ;)
Hope that helps![/quote']Thank You Greatly...Youve Rescued me from Digital Oblivion!!!AAA

• 1 year later...

Archived