check out the 1st track off my band's upcoming record!

• Members

Nice! I'm familiar with your band's name; glad I finally listened ... Reminds me of a poppy Pitchblend, and I like the vox. -E

love Pitchblend.. played with them a few times and my ex-band are good friends with them. CSB

does this demo come in stereo?

• Members

I hardly ever listen to clips all the way through - yours I listened to twice in a row.

I would have edited it down to 6 mins or so, but thought it sounded really really good man. And screw Flo, the vocals were great.

• Members

Daring to have an 8 minute song. Especially one so cool. Love it! Am I missing a link to the band website? I'm old, ya gotta spell it out for me...love the vox and guitar tones.

Hey, you're local to me. Shows soon? I'm playing the North Star Thurs the 28th. Come and see us! www.myspace.com/runtosandy. Another shameless plug http://www.reverbnation.com/show/4614276#!/main/global_search?q=run%20to%20sandy&commit=GO

Here's a track : http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10808951

• Members

love Pitchblend.. played with them a few times and my ex-band are good friends with them.

What band? FSA? Treiops and I had a falling out (mostly or entirely my fault, depending on how you look at it) :(, but we got over it and we're friendly on FB now. -E

• Members
It's funny how so many people comment on the mix and {censored}.... The song is good man, that's the important thing, keep it up and good luck on your release.

it's cool, it's a gear forum - sort of... :lol:
the vocals were consciously pushed a tiny bit higher than i think the band was 100% comfortable with, but we did it for good reasons and have no regrets about the decision.
band website is cymbalseatguitars.com

Archived