I'm afraid of hipsters...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'd hit it

no matter what year it is, go back 20 years and there's your hipster - pop culture just cycles that way. So everyone who is in their mid-30's right now, could they have been free-thinking enough to maintain it, looks like a hipster. Because their numbers are about to hit. Who's this guy in my avatar, and what year was it?

i'd hit it

no matter what year it is, go back 20 years and there's your hipster - pop culture just cycles that way. So everyone who is in their mid-30's right now, could they have been free-thinking enough to maintain it, looks like a hipster. Because their numbers are about to hit. Who's this guy in my avatar, and what year was it?

Elvis Costello hit in '77. About 35 years ago, so it's not quite in line with your 20 year cycle theory, but your point is taken. :)

• Members

i'd hit it

Enlighten us further, Internet Confucius.

• Members

Last week I saw this dude stroll up with a flannel jacket, moustache, and skinny jeans and thought "Aw {censored} off. You're doing so much of just all of it that you're ruining everything all the way back to friendship bracelets."

• Members

Last week I saw this dude stroll up with a flannel jacket, moustache, and skinny jeans and thought "Aw {censored} off. You're doing so much of just all of it that you're ruining everything all the way back to friendship bracelets."

were you at the Cook St. village? :lol:

Archived