Cheers from across the pond. :wave: We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Mid to late 70s silverface champ, brilliant condition sounds amazing. Step down transformer included

Collection only from Bristol (UK) or willing to drive/meet at a reasonable distance

• Members

barbershop.jpg

Ace low-mid gain OD - one of my favourites out of the 1998456 ones I have tried. Would ideally like to keep this, but I could do with the dollar.

Comes with box and manual and Fairfield pick. No velcro.

• Members

All prices are in Euros, and does not include shipping or PP

Muff, used, with battery cover and wooden case - Sold

Small Stone, used, missing battery cover- 150

img_0973.jpg

Lo-Tone, tried once, in original box - 210

Hep Cat, tried once, in original box - 210

img_0976.jpg

Hot Cake, never used, in original box - 120

Skreddy Screwdriver, tried out, in original box, with case candy - 150

Fulltone OCD V.1, used, use to be velcro'd, in original box - 120

img_0983.jpg

Black Cat OD-1, old version, tried out - 100

Vox Tone-Bender, 90's version, mod'd with 9V jack - Sold

Hot Wire Audio, Silicon Fuzz Face clone with extra transistors - 75

img_0978.jpg

PedalWorx NeoDrive, prototype, used, velcro'd - 100

Catalinbread SCOD, upright green version, top cracked off the top of one of the knobs - 120

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso, old leather cover version, in original box, velcro'd - 120

img_0979.jpg

Analog.Man Astro Tone, in original box and clothbag - 110

Analog.Man Juicer - Sold

img_0980.jpg

Zvex Seek Wah, Myrold paint - 120

Dunlop Tremolo/Pan - Sold

img_0981.jpg

TC Electronic pedals

Booster/Distortion original box - 140

Sustain/Para.EQ, original box - 140

TC XII Phaser B/K version, original box, and program jacks - 200

TC XII Phaser B version - 140

TC VII Phaser - Sold

img_0972.jpg

Moog Moogerfooger 104Z Delay, with psu - Sold

Roger Mayer Mongoose Fuzz - 75

img_0971.jpg

Only selling these together.

All original Marshall pedals, in unused condition, and in their original boxes - 600

img_0984.jpg

• Members

I'm selling my DEP-1C that I housed in a proper pedalborad friendly enclosure.

It's sold as a tabletop kit unit with no proper housing, so this is much better for guitarists. It's true bypass, and I moved all the on board switches to the outside of the enclosure, with LEDs so you can see what's on/off.

This thing is a lo.fi noise beast! There's seven different modes - I've attached a video of how the pitchshifter works. It's like a very dirty synth in a box, sounds like a very gone wrong PS-3 mode 7.

I like it a lot, but it's too noisy for my use - it would really suit some experimental approach, and particularly impressive with loops so you can manipulate sounds on the fly.

I'd like

• Members

Spent my Euros on a new amp, so these guys gotta go:

Providence Chrono Delay, brand new in box with power adapter (uk style prong)!

Price: 275 EUR

Mad Professor Sweet Honey OD Handwired, practically brand new in box, two little pieces of velcro installed, great sounding and responsive light OD!

Price: 175 EUR

Plutoneium Chi-Wah-Wah, brand new in box, great pedal in a small package!!

Price: 135 EUR

Moog MF-105 Murf, practically brand new, no box, power supply included

Price: 300 EUR

Caroline Wave Cannon, very good condition, killer pedal! Comes with the Havoc switch!!

Price: 150 EUR

Fuzzhugger FX / Secret Seasons Snowflake Fuzz, rare silicon fuzz, serial number 2 of 4, hand built by Tom Dalton from Fuzzhugger Fx and hand painted by Laura Bennett (Zvex and so...), comes with a spare back cover so you can velcro it without damaging its incredible finish, sounds really great but I finally convinced myself I

• Members

Just bought a sweet amp I sorta kinda can't really afford:facepalm:

I have no choice but to part with a couple of my beloved pedlols:

-BAT lstr: 6 months old, excellent condition. 120Euro

-Vexter Fuzz Factory: VG Condition. 110Euro

-OLC Chunky cheese (big cheese clone): 60Euro

Prices should be fair considering the new prices and/or availability in the EU, so they're fixed, and unfortunatelly I can't do trades atm...

• Members

Hello,

Here is a nearly new MXR EVH 90 phase - there are some slight marks on the paint, which can be seen in the picture (left side above "output" and lower right corner). These were there from new. The pedal has literally been sat in it's box and used once or twice. Never gigged, no velcro.

Archived