READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-28-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FOR SALE/TRADE.

Malekko Spring Chicken. I haven't actually found a single piece of evidence that it has been used outside of a humidified chamber.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Tested on the 9/9/9...... What does this mean?? I DON'T KNOW!! YOU FIND OUTT???!!!

As far as $$munni$$ goes, i live in Australia and I don't really know how much it'll cost me to ship it, so let's say it'll cost ya 300 us dollars shipped.

For trades........

I will accept a Bearfoot Dyna Red+some of your cash, or a Line 6 M9+some of mine.

Awshit. Make me an offer.

• Members

46322f23.jpg

a100e5f0.jpg

Drasp modded DL-4 - $215

Earthbound Audio Supercollider v1 - $130

Earthbound Audio Supercollider v3 - SOLD

EHX Holy Grail - SOLD

'86 Pro Co Rat (w/ feet, battery door, and screw) - $155

Zvex Lo-fi Loop Junky (custom red sparkle flower paint job) - $355

• Members

Black Arts Toneworks LSTR #19 -Very good condition, velcro on the bottom w/box. -110

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai -Also VG condition, velcro + box -150

Dunlop JC-95 Cantrell Wah -Again VG w/Velcro, box -110

Skreddy Paradigm Shift -VG, box, Velcro - 200

All prices shipped US/Can in US dollars.

Looking for an EHX Cathedral, Supercollider, cool modulation pedals etc :thu:

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

Sadly, I gotta clear out some gear (yet again) to pay my mother's bills . All prices are shipped...with the exception of the monitors. Local pickup only on those due to the weight (I'm in the Philly NW Suburbs).

KRK Rokit 5 (Brand New in Box) / $300 + tax if you buy them at a store! - $275 for both

Blue Spark Mic (Brand New in Box) / $200 + tax if bought at a store! - $185

Eventide TimeFactor Delay (Like New)- $350

Line6 Verbzilla (Exc. Condition) - $120

Samson USB Condenser Mic (Exc. Condition) - $40

x2 Whirlwind Direct Box (Exc. Condition) - $15/each

No games please...I'm not interested in trades for your crappy distortion pedal or anything else...my mother's taxes need paid, so I need cold hard cash! I can take PayPal for the shipped items or cash on delivery for the monitors. PM me if interested.

• Members

~~FOR SALE / NO TRADES~~

BOSS PN-2 PAN TREMOLO --> excellent condition and works perfectly. The Serial Number dates it back to the very first year of production; November 1990. Now's your chance to pick up a great sounding Stereo Trem for a great price! $140 shipped to the lower 48.

BOSSPN2.jpg

NOCTURNE EFFECTS EL SELTZERADO FUZZ DE LOS MUETAS --> brand new and unused with original box, etc. Great early '60s fuzz that nails those great Mosrite and early Maestro tones with the added benifet of a Tone knob. This is the Black Sparkle edition with Gold Davies knobs. $150 shipped to the lower 48

seltzerado-home.jpg

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> perfect condition and an excellent Fuzz/OD. Very similar to Analogman's AstroTone. This is for the silkscreened version with the LED.

$100 shipped to the lower 48

33092249.jpg?20110709185116

MXR M-107 FLANGER RI --> brand new, in-the-box with all paperwork, manuals, etc. $100 shipped to the lower 48

MXR M-117 10-BAND EQ --> same condition although the cardboard box has a slight tear. $100 shipped to the lower 48

ANALOGMAN TR-2 TREMOLO --> $OLD

BOSS FRV-1 '63 FENDER REVERB --> $OLD

• Members

No trades and no International shipping, sorry. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority and PayPal fees. Velcro on all of them because I played them since they're all awesome - aside from that they are all in as new condition unless otherwise specified. I also have have rubbed my balce on many of them - no extra charge for that.

Fulltone

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

2n5133 loaded Big Muff clone

Danelectro Backtalk Reverse Delay

V1 EHX Small Stone. Ronsound repaired it recently. $175 shipped.

V2 EHX Small Stone. Rounsound repaired it recently. $160 shipped.

Analogman Peppermint fuzz. Has a few light scratches on the bottom plate. Included are the box, bag, card, sticker and feet. $160 shipped.

MXR 6-band EQ. Excellent condition. $50 shipped.

CMATMODS Analog Chorus. The printed font is smudged slightly, purely cosmetic. Sounds really great. $115 shipped.

Proco Rat II. Made in America. Has the OP chip, not the LM308. Excellent shape in the box. Box is weathered. $120 shipped.

Filmore Pedals SuperSustain. I believe this is based on the Orange squeezer circuit. Runs on 18v. Sounds good but compressors aren't my thing it turns out. $65 shipped.

Boss BF-2. MIJ. Has the Wampler/Indyguitarist mods. $65 shipped.

EHX Small Clone. Case has a slight dent in the bottom. It in no way hinders performance and it works perfectly. $50 shipped.

Danelectro Talk Box. Needs the tube/mic but that's $12.99 at most music stores. Otherwise excellent condition with box and papers. $45 shipped.

Danelectro Slap echo. Knob missing but you can still turn it. Free with purchase of any two things.

KR Musical Products Mega Vibe. Sounds great, has a few light scratches. Power supply included. $525 shipped.

EHX Electric Mistress. 18v model. Modded by Erich at Dice Works for:

True Bypass

LED

Volume Drop Fix

Boss Style power jack (still 18v)

Sounds really great and I'm only letting it go because I have another.

$400 shipped.

EHX Deluxe Memory Man. Great unit, low noise and works perfectly. A slight amount of white noise at the highest delay setting (A bit longer delay time than some units I've had). Missing 1 rubber foot on the bottom. $385 shipped.

Fulltone Soul Bender. 3 NKT275 model. Sound excellent, works perfectly. A few scratches. $200 shipped.

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

• Members

I want your Micro Pog or Pog 2. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer.

Diamond Skeleton Digital Pitch Modulator (pre Suppuku FX) - make offer

0304091230.jpg

MXR Phase 90 w/ box (has blue led though) $50

IMAG0764.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper v2 w/ box (#18) make offer

905_2963.jpg

Malekko E600d w/ box make offer

IMAG0734.jpg

Boss OC2 $50

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Sovtek Small Stone SOLD

2012-05-21_09-26-01_839.jpg

Emperor 2x12 w/ Weber 65s 16 ohm. White with black and silver grill cloth. Some scratches, mostly on top of cab. $525 shipped

IMG_0109.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50- comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

100_0493.jpg

100_0824-2.jpg

I also need a 1M-C (reverse log/audio) pot. Hook me up.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumites band's are on here as well. They are free with any purchase from my site but if you want one by itself it's $5ppd.

IMG_0173.jpg

You can stream it here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

Upstate Analog MORE. $100 + shipping

Point to point wired Mosfet boost with huge output... and Daka Ware knob.

IMG_0522.jpg

Upstate Analog Lunar Trem $125 + shipping

Awesome tremolo with loads of control over your sound, no volume drop (adjustable trimmer inside), status and rate led's

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

• Members

Vintage Ibanez Wau Wau Standard - 150$

912d74549fb411e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Catalinbread Semaphore (vertical original version) - 135$

catalinbread_semaphore_002.jpg

This is a custom made T1M expression pedal, photo sensitive style!

The foot switch works as a momentary expression pedal, so off would be heel down, and when you step on it it would be toe down.

The toggle on the side switches between the photo eye and the momentary switch.

I have tested this with boss and electro harmonix pedals, and it works with both.

$(KGrHqVHJC8E92k!1L,3BPo!sVeQww~~48_20.J

45$

Interested in Stereo univibe/Leslie type pedals as trades. or whatever, analog delays are cool too. try me...

Archived