Mr. black / Jack DeVille Supermoon Reverb

juri

• Members

30 second tail
:freak:
. What does that even sound like?

All that tells me is that this pedal would be great for volume swells. I'd probably never need the full 30 seconds, but it's nice to have all that space to work with in between. I tend to set my volume swells on my Space to around a 20 second decay, with trails/spillover engaged, and then just bypass it after swelling to let it trail off while I play over it - makes for smoother transitions during songs or if I'm setting up a pad-type effect in between songs.

This pedal definitely has my interest, but I'd love to know more about the specifics - does it have trails? If not, a 30 second tail seems freaking pointless. Analog dry path or digital conversion? Headroom? The last 2 wouldn't be a dealbreaker by any means, but I am curious.

• Members

True bypass, so no on trails.

Then yes. It's pointless, and I'm out.

I know that's harsh, but I honestly don't understand the point of giving a pedal that much capability without being able to actually USE it in a live setting. :idk:... I've only seen a couple other pedals like this too, but it makes absolutely no sense. Am I alone in this thought process? I'd love someone to be able to explain it to me...

• Members

interesting. working on a stereo setup at the moment with two fairly different chains, was considering picking up a second miniberator since I love the one I got, but this might work out too, and much cheaper. looks like the preorder is still up too. I do wish it (and the miniberator) had trails when disengaged though.

Archived