***reminder: LAST WEEK OF THE CANCER FUNDRAISER***

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

just in case you're like me and you glaze over the sticky threads--the cancer fundraiser is entering it's final week.

so far we're up to $1,210 in donations!! but that still is not good enough when considering we've got 14 excellent raffle prizes.

many of you said you'd donate later--if you haven't done so, please do it asap!! if you've already entered, now's the time to ramp up your donation for even more chance to win (and help some kids in the process).

please click the link in my sig or see the cancer fundraiser sticky thread to donate or find more info. ALL donations go directly to the the charity "Cure's Kids Conquer Cancer". Only a small percentage of cancer research money goes to cancers that primarily affect children--this money is focused on that.

c'mon guys--tis the season of giving, you're not going to miss $10, $20, $30 in the grand scheme are you?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by juri

View Post

I am withdrawing myself from the drawing to increase the already ridiculous odds of winning as well as donate a Diamond Memory Lane Jr. to the drawing if we hit $2000 by the first.

wow, this is awesome Juri!!!

Seriously guys, we need $720 more by Dec 1st to hit $2K. As if we didn't already have some great prizes--Juri throws down an amazing bonus prize! There's no excuse for us not to get there!!

Not that this raffle should be about winning a prize--but the odds are indeed ridiculous right now. Anything helps too--even just $10. Seriously, that's like half a pack of smokes in NYC. Or 1.5 value meals at McDonald's.

Archived