Delays with modulation: What's your faaaaavvy?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your dad sounds like a wise and reasonable man here. And your taste in music...well I was probably accused of the same by my parents.

It sounds more like reverb with the delay, than modulated delay. But I like the EQD Disaster Transport http://proguitarshop.com/earthquaker...ort-delay.html although it's not analog, sounds like it. The DMB Lunar Echo is really cool, a bit pricey, but no more than the DMM.

Current fave is the SupaPuss. Great modulation on it, subtle, or fairly obvious, easy to dial in and pretty good delay time at 900ms too.

• Members

Your dad sounds like a wise and reasonable man here. And your taste in music...well I was probably accused of the same by my parents.

It sounds more like reverb with the delay, than modulated delay. But I like the EQD Disaster Transport http://proguitarshop.com/earthquaker...ort-delay.html although it's not analog, sounds like it. The DMB Lunar Echo is really cool, a bit pricey, but no more than the DMM.

Current fave is the SupaPuss. Great modulation on it, subtle, or fairly obvious, easy to dial in and pretty good delay time at 900ms too.

• Members

Honestly, I didn't even listen to that song. Or want piercings.

I just want to know what delays w/ mod you dudes are digging. I kinda want to mess with one to see if I can get by using one with just a fuzz for a minimalist washed out/wall of sound.

And if I'm not mistaken after that dick strangling, Bronson invites that excited looking guy in the blue sweater back to his pad for a three way then just kills the {censored} out of him. Then the woman he's with cries. Because that's what Bronson does. MAKES WOMAN CRY.

• Members

Honestly, I didn't even listen to that song. Or want piercings.

I just want to know what delays w/ mod you dudes are digging. I kinda want to mess with one to see if I can get by using one with just a fuzz for a minimalist washed out/wall of sound.

And if I'm not mistaken after that dick strangling, Bronson invites that excited looking guy in the blue sweater back to his pad for a three way then just kills the {censored} out of him. Then the woman he's with cries. Because that's what Bronson does. MAKES WOMAN CRY.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

View Post

I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP

Yeah, should be about right. Also, consider the Diamond Quantum Leap. Very cool pedal, and does beautiful washed out delays. Plus it has chorus, flange, filters, all in one little box. Might find it used on TGP as well. Was $250, PGS has it for $199 now, so perhaps a bit less used.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

View Post

I picked mine up used for $125 on TGP

Yeah, should be about right. Also, consider the Diamond Quantum Leap. Very cool pedal, and does beautiful washed out delays. Plus it has chorus, flange, filters, all in one little box. Might find it used on TGP as well. Was $250, PGS has it for $199 now, so perhaps a bit less used.

Archived