delayed delay

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Arriving today:
firefly-top-lrg.jpg

pzdi-top-lrg.jpg

They are on loan to me from Radial so that I may demo them for the U-Bass player's club on TalkBass. They work with with any guitar or bass, of course, so I plan on running the Tele through them for testing. I have to return them by the end of January.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by delayed delay

View Post

Sweeeeet!! What model is that?

It's a prototype R0 from a few years ago. They were planning on doing a limited run of these for Sam Ash and two prototypes were created, this being the second of the two. I know the original owner who bought it from their stash, who then sold it to another guy, who then sold it to me yesterday. Second owner replaced all of the electronics for higher quality, vintage correct stuff and put in some Wolfetones. I've heard a ton of great things about this particular guitar and I'm stoked to have it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx

View Post

It's a prototype R0 from a few years ago. They were planning on doing a limited run of these for Sam Ash and two prototypes were created, this being the second of the two. I know the original owner who bought it from their stash, who then sold it to another guy, who then sold it to me yesterday. Second owner replaced all of the electronics for higher quality, vintage correct stuff and put in some Wolfetones. I've heard a ton of great things about this particular guitar and I'm stoked to have it.

Gonna sand the neck on that one? smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Noise Factory

View Post

Gonna sand the neck on that one? smile.gif

Nope. icon_lol.gif TBH, the last one was done while intoxicated and seemed like a great idea at the time. Neck feels great now, but resale value is gone. Might take it over to Brian Paul in Addison to get it cleaned up a bit though. I'm way too lazy to get it looking perfect on my own.

Archived