Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo
    View Post

is the shim verb really that bad? I want to put it in my skrecho loop

For the money it still seems pretty impressive imo. But it only adds 5ths, no high octaves like the pricey strymon. If it did, I'd order one in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Trelicopter shipped this morning
      Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

• ^ See, another UKer getting the goods.
        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Beyer160
          View Post

I think you're going to like the AC Tone, very versatile pedal.

Thanks. I've heard nothing but good things.

Comment

• joyo pedals up to $55 now!
            Toyroom Effects
            Buy My Spam!

All i wanted was a Pepsi..

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Your Super Crazy Greeny! Like Super Crazy...... Super Crazy. Super Crazy SUper Crazy...... Greeny23 I love how you are so super cool at this Forum YOUR SUPER COOL ... WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ON THESE TOXIC PEDALS... I almost bought one. I AM SO PISSED!

Comment

• ElecLady ordered!
              ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
              Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
              Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
              Fender EJ Stratocaster
              Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
              Gibson Les Paul R7
              Gibson ES-339
              Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
              PRS McCarty
              Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
              Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
              Orange Rocker 30 head
              '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by woolyh
                View Post

Trelicopter shipped this morning

Fack! 16 days and mine still haven't shipped.
                Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

• Has anyone had any lucking using the tracking number on the EMS website to track their shipment? I haven't gotten past the verification code.
                  This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• Processed Through Sort Facility

October 18, 2012, 7:32 am

ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Registered Mail

Comment

• I placed my order on 10/15 and received my tracking # the next day. It's still not showing upon SingPost's site. I did the online support chat with MarcMart and they can't track the order either and will supposedly e-mail me. Great.
                      Anti-shimmer

Comment

• According to Marc Mart's site, I have one of my orders having made it to UPS, but tracking still refuse me.
                        This sig space for rent

Comment

• Haha LSD you will receive your pedals on your death bed.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me
                            View Post

According to Marc Mart's site, I have one of my orders having made it to UPS, but tracking still refuse me.

According to their site, my order shipped via DHL on the 11th, though they have no record of the tracking number and on the 14th, they e-mailed me telling me that the ReEcho was out of stock and that it would be exactly one week until they could ship it. So I reply saying that's fine, just let me know when it ships. So over a week later and I haven't heard anything since.
                            Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

• My Super bender arrived today and it sounds pretty cool. I know very little about pitch shifting/bending effects so I guess the challenge now is use it without sounding like a wanker.

Advice?
                              Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

• I received a tracking number almost immediately but the Singapore Post website doesn't recognise it at this stage. .I assume that is normal?

Comment

Working...
                                X