No announcement yet.

Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i no get traking even. hopefully it arrives at some point
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• The mail just came!

I got nothin.
      This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• Got my first Mooer in today!

Sounds great, worth the very slight wait!
        Gibson Les Paul Standard (Black)
        Fender Classic Players 50 Strat
        Fender Roadhouse Strat
        Fender John Mayer LTD Strat (Cypress Mica)
        Fender Telecaster (MIJ)
        JJ Jewel Special (Gold-Top)
        JJ Retro Lux
        JJ Retro
        Epiphone Sheraton

Comment

• screw you guys. mines gona be another month at least
          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• i got nothing dr jones.

Originally Posted by IRG:
            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• i got nothing dr jones.

Originally Posted by IRG:
              "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Came home from grabbing some chipotle and what do I find in my door?

www.ChrisBedward.com
                Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

• whats the flex boost a clone of? timmeh?

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                    View Post

whats the flex boost a clone of? timmeh?

Pure boost and flex boost are the RC and AC boosters respectively.
                    www.ChrisBedward.com
                    Endorsements/Affiliations: Barlow Guitars, Shoe Pedals, Red Bear Picks, Armor Gold Cables-Xitone Cabs

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by macadood
                      View Post

i no get traking even. hopefully it arrives at some point

Some of the guys on ShortScale ordered them and I was told it would be a "few days" before you could actually track your package after getting the tracking number. It's been 3 days since I got my tracking # and nothing.
                      Anti-shimmer

Comment

• Damn they're tiny! The biggest surprise out of all three is the ElecLady. I was never a fan of flanger but this sounds really nice, especially with the Ensemble King. All sorts of warped and bendy.

Comment

• Thanks for the Mooer code!

Ordered the Triangle Buff 10/16. Paid extra 2.50 for Registered Airmail Delivery. Tracking check on 10/19 shows only

"INFORMATION RECEIVED

(This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)".

I'm not complaining, I've ordered from the Mysterious Orient before, and yes, here in the USA we are spoiled. Two weeks delivery is not going to be unusual, so remember that next time you want to poop on the magnificent U.S. Postal Service you bratty little babies.

10/20 update: On the way, that's what the website say. Goodie goodie.

Comment

• Mine still says singapore but I got the boost today. which btw sounds really good as a clean/low gain boost
                            www.ChrisBedward.com

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRbqtoH3gjA
                              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• Just ordered a Trolocopter, cheers for the code renula

Praying customs won't get me, they always do whenever I think I got a bargain
                                Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Working...
                                X