Mooer code

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes because cheep small pedals never existed before now

Comment

• The used prices on the Guyatone VT3, MD3 and FL3 are higher than the discount on these cute mooers. And I like the sound of both. Someday, I will have that all MIJ board, including getting a piece of wood from Japan to mount them on. There is a seller on eBay with the MT3, but he is asking way too much for a used tuner. The BE2 has been particularly difficult to find.
      - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

• **************** YEAH

Comment

• Robo, you need to straighten up.

The days of over spending for rehashed fuzz pedals are over. This is a new dawn of buying rehashed Boss pedals directly from China because they are cheap and come in tiny boxes.

The game has changed! Change with it or be left behind.
          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

• he's just mad his credit card denied him from getting the whole line of mooer minis.
            good deals with: jhamnett, needleTOink, Anderer, Used666, TheLemon, hasblueshoes, kstrat62

Originally Posted by Kaddish Poznan

Yo, dawg, I herd you liek pedalboard
            so I put a pedalboard on your pedalboard so you can pedalboard while you pedalboard

Comment

• American Express Tie Dye
              O)))

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by vulcaniza P
                View Post

he's just mad his credit card refused him from getting the whole line of mooer minis.

fixd
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Naterel
                  View Post

American Express Tie Dye

good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                  soundcloud
                  facebook

Comment

• Attention Mooer: Please make a Ring Modulator like the Electro Harmonix Frequency Analyzer. (The big knob should be "Frequency").

Thanks.
                    Good deal with: Dave67, wwhhaatt, murch33, jimihalen, mewithoutlouie, Blungo, atrox, PurpleStrat, MonkeyKnifeFighter, miggy01, Iamthecure, omor, smrz, smora, Shask, TehBacons

Comment

• and a timmy

Comment

• not from marcmart, but just hit "purchase" on dis thang:

Dayum.

Anyone try/have the echolizer? I'd like to add the ana echo, but 300ms is a little shy.
                        dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

• ^ why purchase for $75 and refuse Mooer coupon?
                          This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

• ...because marcmart doesn't have the pure octave?
                            dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

• I gave in. Was considering a G3x multi but decided to give the Ensemble King and Elec Lady a go.
                              Anti-shimmer

Comment

• Just got an e-mail saying the Reecho is backordered for a week. Even though they told me my order shipped on Thursday.
                                Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

Working...
                                X