Fender Champion 40

mbengs1

• Members
I just got this amp from ebay. Sounds pretty good. the cleans sound like fender twin reverb. the effects are top notch too. the distortions and effects are good enough to record with I think. for 200 bucks' date=' its a great deal. [/quote']

179.99 new at Sweetwater. 162 for the demo model.

Price many vary in your area.

Next time you're amp shoppin, look for a Marshall class 5. They ain't bad.

• Members
I just got this amp from ebay. Sounds pretty good. the cleans sound like fender twin reverb. the effects are top notch too. the distortions and effects are good enough to record with I think. for 200 bucks' date=' its a great deal. [/quote']

Is it "loud" I know, relative , but is it ? "fuse" software or just "plain: old thing :) ? I should look goog will do , after :) . I've got a super champ xd v2 among others and love the thing , actually , but had to send it back for work. The 5 year guarantee is good the little usb connector thing, "surface mount" thing fell off, into the amp head chassis...all better. I like "FUSE" and all the really great stuff for those type of amps on the Fender site great stuff there presets and mp3 bt's billions of them really :) I have a couple Acoustisonics 90 and 150 things of joy mustang 3 v2 pedals gdec 3 30 ...my favorite amp today maybe ever 2 inputs fuse , mp3 card slot 100 included backing tracks "link" to Fender site really quite interesting . A fun , fun thing guitar entertainment center good name tone loud enough to annoy my kids (that's all that really matters, really :) :) recording bedroom most versatile thing ever imho I can tell you like yours...you may not have posted anything about a "dud" maybe am I wrong ? I don't think so maybe definitely :) :) right on :) :)

• Members

How loud is it? It's a 40 Watt SS amp so it's probably adequately loud for smaller venues. Fender's site describes it as being suitable as a ''first practice amp and an affordable stage amp.'' It is a modelling amp but no FUSE software though: http://shop.fender.com/en-US/guitar-amplifiers/contemporary-digital/champion-40/product-2330300.html.

• Members

Is it "loud" I know, relative , but is it ? "fuse" software or just "plain: old thing :) ? I should look goog will do , after :) . I've got a super champ xd v2 among others and love the thing , actually , but had to send it back for work 5 year guarantee is good the little usb "surface mount" thing fell off, into the amp head chassis...all better. I like "FUSE" and all the really great stuff for those type of amps on the Fender site great stuff there presets and mp3 bt's billions of them really :) I have a couple Acoustisonics 90 and 150 things of joy mustang 3 v2 pedals gdec 3 30 ...my favorite amp today msaybe ever 2 inputs fuse , mp3 card slot 100 included backing tracks "link" to Fenbder site realy quite interesting . A fun , fun thing guitar entertainment center good name tone loud enough to annoy my kids (thats all that really matters, really :) :) recording bedroom most versatile thing ever imho I can tell you like yours...you may not have posted anything about a "dud" maybe am I wrong ? I don't think so maybe definitely :) :) right on :) :)

​It's loud. but I haven't tried turning it up. I think this amp will change when you turn it up. I think the speaker is cheap. but I think it's loud enough to play with a reasonable drummer. not too hard hitting.

Archived