Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOKING FOR TRAYNOR YBA-3 FOR PURCHASE/TRADE

Hey ya'll, Im on the hunt for a Traynor YBA-3 to buy or trade for. I can paypal you asap (I'm located in Pittsburgh, so I can pick it up if yr within five hours or pay shipping).

I also have some stuff to trade towards it:

-Musician HD-130 head (great condition, works perfectly well)
    -Microbrute synth (almost brand new, comes with box and all papers)
    -Custom Harmonic Perculator by SRC Customs

Let me know if you have one/know anyone selling one!

Thanks!
    Last edited by cxrx; 07-22-2015, 07:11 AM.

The forums are for discussions... this should really go into the Gear Wanted section of the HC Classifieds... please use the Classifieds for WTB and for sale posts instead of the forums.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
    - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
    - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
    - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Oh - I see you've already posted it in there too. Good!

Thread closed.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
      - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
      - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
      - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
      X