How long will this thread last?

baron85

• Members

3 times the charm, I think I would have got the point the first or second time.

Instead of starting another thread yet again, like a noob, go to the Meta thread.
:rolleyes:

It really hurts my feelings when you call me a noob. I wish you would stop.

• Members

Voice it in GJ maybe? Does he have ban powers there?

I dont know.....but really....this thread is yet another waste of bandwidth which seems to be rampant these days. I've posted 3 or 4 amp/music related threads and rarely receive more than 3 or 4 replies...yet threads like these troll threads pop up hourly.

What's the point in coming here for amp advice anymore really?

• Members

Awww...what's wrong....mom hide your bunny slippers? Forget your little tum tum rub before going nightie night? See your dad blasting your mom a good one? :poke::poke::poke:

{censored}en grow up and move on noObzzzzzzz.....
:blah:

I keep picturing your avatar saying all this. And it makes doubly hilarious.

And apparently, most members of the amp forum have not quite evolved highly enough to assimilate and comprehend droll humor and sarcasm. Hey, but at least it looks like you guys have basic motor skills and can walk on two legs. First things first, right?

:D

• Members

Voice it in GJ maybe? Does he have ban powers there?

I dont know.....but really....this thread is yet another waste of bandwidth which seems to be rampant these days. I've posted 3 or 4 amp/music related threads and rarely receive more than 3 or 4 replies...yet threads like these troll threads pop up hourly.

What's the point in coming here for amp advice anymore really?

We don't need any complaints in here, mister. We're wasting enough bandwidth as is. If you have disapprove of this thread, voice your complaint over in Guitar Jam where it belongs!

Archived