DVaz

• Members
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members

oh my god, seriously?!?!??!

how out of touch is gibson with reality??? who the {censored} will want this? words fail me here...

this is also a testament to just how much of a bunch of money-grubbing leaches the Hendrix family is. they've gotten every penny out of the poor guy that they can. let the poor guy rest.

• Members

I hope Fender sues the bastards
:mad:

It's not gonna happen. Fender lost a major lawsuit last year and the judge determined that the Strat is a generic shape and can't be patented. That is why Suhr, Anderson, G&L, etc. can make it without fear of retribution. I think it is bullshit and will be turned over on the appeal (much like the Gibson/PRS case).

• Members

This is basically a glorified First Act guitar.

I don't know what people are getting their panties in a bunch for.

Edit: Just saw the Gibson CS model of it. Jackplate at the bottom. Weird looking trem on the back. Neck thru.

Seems like a tarp

• Members

I read the interview with one of the Hendrix's. It basically reads as "Fender weren't interested in offering us lots of money in an endorsement deal, so we went with Gibson".

Looks like the Hendrix family have lost whatever scrap of dignity they had left, and have completely jumped the shark.

Archived