Austin Ampfest V. who remembers now... Nov. 2010

Ron Burgandy

• Members

Just a feeler to see who might be interested in an Ampfest this November.

You know the drill. It kicks ass. BBQ at the end. Amps and beer all day. {censored}ing awesome group of people.

I'm in, but I'll probably need some help with it this go around, since Stacy is pregnant, and I'll be traveling quite a bit leading up to the Ampfest.

Any takes?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell I'd come!! Jay can hook up with me and we can mosey on over. I should be living like within a few miles of him in a week or two anyway.

Course I'm just bringing booze, but hey we can stop by the GC in Austin and I'll pick up a PRS SE and Bugera so I can fit in! :D

• Members

I'm down like Charlie Brown
:rawk:

I would needz place to crashes:poke: Too broke to get a hotel room this time around...

I have an Expedition. If me and Jay go (I haven't even asked him lol) and I drive I can be the DD (Meaning some, but not all beers ;)) and get us back to H-town.

• Members

Put me down as a maybe. +1 maybe +2 if my wife can get some hawt single tail from work to go with for you vultures to feast on. Don't really have anything to contribute except if I do show its weezer and bush covers all night long!

I would bring my D90 for photo and clip ops and alcohol/moneyzzz for the BBQ/room.

Archived