Epiphone headstock conversion kit

Shiny_Surface

• Members

think how much cooler the average asshole will look hacking the ever tough to play mustang sally or john cougar melloncamp hits in their {censored}ty cover band in front of a bunch of dumb jerks. could be the difference between scoring the big gig

• Members

I think this is Hilarious, seriously.

True, but Epi headstocks are fugly, imo. If I had one I'd put one on and get an Epi logo instead of the Gibson one.

There were some MIJ Epi's knocking about a few years back with the proper headstock shape if I remember correctly....

• Members

True, but Epi headstocks are fugly, imo. If I had one I'd put one on and get an Epi logo instead of the Gibson one.

There were some MIJ Epi's knocking about a few years back with the proper headstock shape if I remember correctly....

Almost :)

Epiphone Elitist

274944.jpg

• Members

The MIJ non-export models feature the correct, Gibson open book headstock. They are different from the Elitist models, and equally as good. :thu:

I played several in Japans that felt and played like Gibsons. They had the Gibson headstock, 2 screw trc, correct tilt back angle, and finished in nitro.

The Elitist models with the paddle headstocks are equally as good quality wise, but I don't like the headstock shape as much :)

• Members

Yes..they are horrible looking.

And yes, Epiphone Japan have proppa Gibson headstock shapes. They took over from the Orville line. The Elites/Elitists aren't the same, but very similar. Epi Japan weren't meant for export.

Edit: Beaten to it! :lol:

Archived