MFOT: Are Katie Holmes knees to pointy?

dicky sofa

• Members

Now that she's free I guess I can fap to her pictures again...

Discuss...

:cop:

I'd be afraid even fapping to her pictures the crazy would creep through her to me. She was HAWT back before she was laced to the freak show. Then he locked her in a hidey hole for about three years and when she came back out she looked all, "wat?" I haven't seen a recent picture but unless something drastic changed I'd say stick with the old, pre-crazy marriage pictures.

• Members

Imagine how {censored}ing damaged she is after being married to that freak.

Xenu, also spelled Xemu, was, according to the founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.

These events are known within Scientology as "Incident II",and the traumatic memories associated with them as The Wall of Fire or the R6 implant. The narrative of Xenu is part of Scientologist teachings about extraterrestrial civilizations and alien interventions in earthly events, collectively described as space opera by Hubbard. Hubbard detailed the story in Operating Thetan level III (OT III) in 1967, warning that the R6 "implant" (past trauma) was "calculated to kill (by pneumonia, etc.) anyone who attempts to solve it".

Archived