NGD!!! Yamaha PAC 812W!!!

dunning-kruger

• Members

DAMN!

There is a goD! I was looking on craigslist for a Yamaha Pacifica after playing an amazing one at a pawnshop last week and gueese what I find. this beautiful yamaha Pacifica 812.

As soon as I saw the Duncans I knew this was something special, then the Sperzle Locking tunners.

The seller on craigslist said "its pretty much a piece of shit aside from the wilkonsons"

All rigght DUDE....ITS MINE FOR 100$!!!!!! Case and owners manual. Damn, Yamaha makes a sexy guitar!

heres a link to the Catalog this guitar is in, apparently its the best one they produce before you start getting into the American ones.

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/Documents/Guitars/pac1511ms.pdf

IMAG1061_zps0f40013f.jpg

IMAG1016_zps6bcf5945.jpg

IMAG1008_zps3d5d9668.jpg

IMAG1021_zps6f18d919.jpg

IMAG1052_zps8d4fc7a9.jpg

IMAG1052_zps8d4fc7a9.jpg

IMAG1033_zps44eb7b4f.jpg

IMAG1030_zpsd4ae52b1.jpg

IMAG1015_zpsc78fab92.jpg

IMAG1012_zps9b684fb4.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah thanks man, i know its a frieking steal for 100 bucks. these are the specs for the guitar.

Specifications

Body Select Alder/Maple Veneer

Neck Maple

Fretboard Rosewood

Pickups Seymour Duncan 2 single coil; 1 humbucker 59 seymour duncan.

Tuners Sperzel

Hardware Chrome satin

Controls 5-position pickup selecter; master volume; master tone

Frets 22

Bridge Wilkinson VS100 "Floating Style"

Scale 25-1/2"

• Members

You scored that for $100?!?!?! Actually even better than that pawn shop 812 for $225! BTW, go buy that one for me and I will gladly reimburse you.
:thu:

Ill go see if they have it next pay check around in two weeks, shouldnt be to much trouble.

When i go visit my cousins Ill see if its still at the shop, not making promises hahahahaha

• Members

Ill go see if they have it next pay check around in two weeks, shouldnt be to much trouble.

When i go visit my cousins Ill see if its still at the shop, not making promises hahahahaha

You better! Anyway, nice score. That is a hell of a guitar. Be sure to post in the Yamaholics thread.

• Members

If you don't like that '59, sell it to me.
:D

I think ima keep it for a bit hahahahha but ill keep you in mind soundgardner.

Aside from the 59 Duncan it also has two Seymour Duncan Vintage Staggered single coil pickups, Yamaha wasnt fawking around back in the day when they made this one.

• Members

$100 for that guitar... I hate you! :arg:

Just kidding, that is a great buy man!!! I thought $225 was a great price, you practically stole it from the guy!!!

You sir are a lucky son of a bitch!!! :D

I can't wait to hear more updates about it AND some clips/videos :poke:

EDIT: Also, it is a piece of shit! I will give you $125 to rid yourself of such a shitty guitar :D

Cole

• Members

Nice. Get that black pickup ring replaced!! It looks so out of place haha. The pickups and tuners alone could easily be sold for more than 100 bucks, used.

Let me tell you that changing that to a different color doesn't look as good, IMO....

This is my example of why...

YamahaPacifica_zps00622eb3.jpg

versus

20120925_214804.jpg

Just saying... I say keep it as is :thu:

Cole

Archived