Spam Thread 11/26/2012

justcrash

• Members
wolfgangfull.jpg
wolfgangfront.jpg
wolfgangaccwithmanual.jpg
Wolfgangmatchhead.jpg
wolfgangpinhead.jpg
Sorry for the smudges toward the bottom of the body.
Peavey Wolfgang Standar with original hardshell case and candy (case key, owner's manual, extra springs for floyd, allen wrenches). Excllent condition. There are two blemishes on back (pictured) neither go through the paint, other than that it's minty. I know this is cliche but the pix really don't do it justice. The top looks better in person, red has got to be the most difficult color to photograph. This is a good one, you can fell it resonating when when played acoustically and it sounds great plugged in. I bought this from the original owner. He told me he bought two back in the late '90's. He played one and this has spent most of it's life in the case.
I'm looking for $1,000 after actual shipping to buyer's zip and paypal fees. Feel free to ask any questions and send me your zip for a shipping quote.

• Members

SKB 4 Space Roto Rack, great condition - Sold

Monster Cable Pro 600 PowerCenter 9-Outlet Power Conditioner Like new, original packaging - 30 Bucks Shipped CONUS

Raxess Sliding Rack, great shape, had two spots of Velcro, - 25 shipped CONUS

Will sell all for 140 Shipped

785D0C11-142C-4341-8856-736A52151749-521
EA7B886C-64B7-4A77-942B-A1063329FC50-521
EE558715-E1DA-48DD-B9BA-63054671D03F-521

• Members
Mesa Mini-Rec & Earcandy Sovereign 1x12 - $1100

Green Machine in the Sovereign

Included:
Mesa Mini Rectifier Amplifier
Earcandy Sovereign Cabinet
Two Footswitches
Two Footswitch Cables
Two Power Cables
Mesa Mini Rec Gig Bag
Earcandy Leather Slip Cover
5 Year Bumper to Bumper Warranty INCLUDED

3J73l63He5Kd5F25H9cbhe2a8d625ace71a99.jp

3k63I93Hc5Ed5Q35M1cbh62ac1831d5c5108a.jp

• Members

Murf w/ tap tempo and Power supply. I have the manual and maybe the box. - 225$
Oc2- japan made- 80$
Montgomery badlands- decal wore off- make offer
Montgomery beast egg- make offer
Ibanez compressor 2
boss ds1- sold

all prices plus actual shipping.
Open to trades for an M9, M5, voodoo labs GCX, And a reverb pedal
DSC08186.jpg

• Members

Selling or trading:

Effects:
Ibanez CS-9 analog chorus - $60
Digitech Digidelay - $60
Jet City Jet Direct Speaker Emulator - $35

Pickups:
EMG HA - quick connect, no harness $40
Gibson 490R $40

Looking for:
MXR Phase 90
Shallow rack between 2 and 4 spaces.
Black DiMarzio PAF Pro
Black SD Custom 5
Cash would be great too.

• Members

FS: Peavey Valveking & Madison Divinity
DSC_0176.jpg
DSC_0175.jpg

Peavey Valveking VK100 Head $400 SHIPPED
Dead MINT, has all the original Ruby tubes, the amp is only a year old, I am the original owner and it is in perfect condition cosmeticly and functionally. It has been gigged only twice.

Madison Divinity Head $500 SHIPPED
This amp was retubed about a year ago with all JJs in the pre section and JJ E34Ls in the power section. Doesnt have any wear on the tolex or shell. The only scratches are on a couple of the knobs.
This is a great sounding amp, it has that low growl on the gain channel while still retaining a warm tone. This amp is awesome for leads, the warmth plus the lush reverb gives it a great lead tone. It can sometimes be slightly noisy, but nothing a noisegate couldnt solve, it also tightens up very well with a boost or tubescreamer. I have used this amp for just over a year now, and I really dont want to sell it, but under the circumstances, I have to sell things to be able to afford a vehicle. This amp is becomming very rare and sought after. Everything on the amp works perfectly, and I have gigged it only 3 times since owning it. I bought this amp for $550, so $500 including shipping is easily a fair offer. (save the lowballs on this one.)

~I am selling these amps because I currently have 4 tube amps, and I dont really gig enough to justify owning them all, plus I need to put the money toward buying a car.
If you have any questions or are interested in anything, please send me a PM.
Thanks, Nick.

• Members

I'm looking for: mics (audix i5, e609, e906, shure sm7b, rode NT1-A/NTK/NT2, other recording mics), Baron Amps, EVH 5150 III mini or 100w, Pedaltrain I/JR boards, preamps (daking mic pre one, ua 610 solo, p-solo, ISA-1)

FS/FT (prefer trade + cash from you on trade deals, need to add a little cash to the coffers, does not included pp or shipping unless otherwise noted):

Kafel S150: near mint/mint, comes with original footswitch and slipcover, awesome vintage Marshall tones, massive in house hand wound transformers $700 shipped pp gift - huge price drop, need this gone
Laney TT50H: near mint/mint, comes with original footswitch, 3 channels, reverb. $650 shipped pp gift
Laney VC50 2X12: excellent condition, footswitch, stock, 50 watt version of the flagship VH100R. $600 shipped pp gift or $500 local to MN/WI
Mesa 2X12: excellent condition, still has hang tag, handmade V30 clones, wired for 4 ohms. $400 local to MN/WI

USA US Masters Blackhawk (explorer): near mint/mint, hand made in Madison, WI, single bridge HB (SD JB), awesome player and made by the owner as a personal guitar. $800 shipped pp gift
USA Jackson KE2: has a pro body/neck repair that is solid and can't be felt while playing, awesome tone and looks good (hard to tell it's been broken, has a beat up case. $700 shipped pp gift
Danny Hines Telemaster: near mint/mint, light relic, nitro, swamp ash body, soft v maple neck, klein pickups (fatman bridge, limited neck). $1050 shipped pp gift
Washburn RX50: near mint/mint, stock. $200 shipped pp gift

Humphrey Audio Badder Monkey: near mint/mint, comes with original box. $60 shipped pp gift
vintage 70's Ross Phaser: excellent condition despite age, orange box. $100 shipped pp gift
Ibanez AD9 analog delay: near mint/mint, comes with original box. $110 shipped pp gift
BBE Sonic Stomp: near mint/mint, comes with original box. $60 shipped pp gift

Rio Grandes HB set: original no name ones, came out of a Motorave guitar I got on the forum, 2 conductor braided wiring, lots of lead left, creme, neck 7.89/bridge 8.4. $110 shipped pp gift
US Masters V2 bridge HB: came out of a USA made US Masters Blackhawk, chrome, 2 conductor braided wiring. $25 shipped pp gift

Full band IEM setup: 1 Audio Technica M2 M-band transmitter, 4 M2R bodypacks, 4 pairs of EP3 earbuds, 1 metal carrying case. $1,200 + pp/insurance/shipping. A quality IEM system for around $300 a person. No trades on this as it's not all my gear and we're looking to upgrade.

Jamhub Bedroom: excellent condition, used for about 6 months, comes with everything a new one comes with, everything besides the actual unit and power supply have been used, all other things are still new/never used. $225 shipped/ppl'd CONUS

BNIB Shure SM58s: new, I have 4, I bought these for backup singing but before we could even gig them we decided to go with Sennheisers so these are new in box and unused. $85 shipped/pp gift CONUS each
BNIB OSP 12 mic ATA case: new in box, awesome looking case but we I have another case I prefer. $50 local or + shipping/pp

Will sell the mics and the case for $375 shipped/pp gift CONUS or add 3%.

BYOC Chorus SOLD
RS Guitarworks Modern Strat wiring upgrade kit new/uninstalled SOLD
RS Guitarworks caps (0.022 uf and 0.015 uf) SOLD

I have pics of all, please inquire for details.

DSC07743.jpg
usa_jackson_ke2_01.jpg
kafel_s150_03.jpg

• Members

Please PM for pics or questions...

NO TRADES PLEASE!

Marshall 1936 WGS VET30 & Reaper HP $300

Egnater Tweaker 40 w/switch $400

Lopoline Sig 2x12 w/English Greenback's $350

TC Electronic Flashback Delay $125

Gutierrez Budda w/RIO Grande BBQ $500

Surreal More Pedal $60

Crate 2x12 $100

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
Godin Summit CT in Natural. I'm looking for trades on guitars. No amps, and no pedals. I like Carvins, Ibbys, MIJ LP's, LP Studios, Ibby's, Charvel So Cals, Teles, Warmoth creations, and generally, guitars with a 10" or 12" neck radius.

SummitNatFbody.jpg

SummitNatFront.jpg
Feck, that's a nice guitar. I was looking at one of those at one point. I have a MIA tele maybe for trade. Let me think.

• Members

WTB: Charvel USA San Dimas:

Bought one off ebay recently but were some problems with a finish crack around one of the posts, posts at an angle, and seemingly installed crooked from the get go. Preferably looking for a black usa production model san dimas but will consider others, thanks.

• Members

I have:

-EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress $60 shipped
-Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $85 shipped (that's a deal peeps, this circuit (OG Boss/Roland CE-1) has been discontinued)
-Pair of ceramic 50 watt Weber Blue Dogs 16 ohm (make me an offer)

-Dimarzio Air Norton
-Dimarzio Evo 2
-Dimarzio PAF Pro
(all pickups black, F-spaced, and $45 shipped/each)

• Members

I've got a VHT Deliverance 4x12 cab that I'm looking to get rid of; it's too much for my needs right now. I've had it for about five years now and gigged with it fairly often the first year I had it; it's picked up a few scratches. I'm asking $600 + half the cost of shipping.

VHTcabfront.jpg

Ding2.jpg

Ding1.jpg

bottomding.jpg

topding.jpg

Back.jpg

Archived