It just so happens I'm a "known spammer"

jhall

• Members

I went to sign up for a forum for my Eleven rack and after filling out the form I was turned down and the site said I was known spammer. I don't even send e-mail to my mother much less be a spammer. How pray tell can this happen and how do I deal with it?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jhall

View Post

I went to sign up for a forum for my Eleven rack and after filling out the form I was turned down and the site said I was known spammer. I don't even send e-mail to my mother much less be a spammer. How pray tell can this happen and how do I deal with it?

just set up a new gmail/hotmail/yahoo email account and sign up with it.. email accounts are free and easy to get

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jhall

View Post

just set up a new gmail/hotmail/yahoo email account and sign up with it.. email accounts are free and easy to get

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy

View Post

??? I might be joining the Line 6 forums for the m13 next week? yulaugh?

cause you could go to rigtalk and have all the line dicks 11 rack chatter you need. AND as an added bonus you can be ripped off by DAR while youre there (mojo to the dudes that did get ripped off)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by primeholy

View Post

??? I might be joining the Line 6 forums for the m13 next week? yulaugh?

cause you could go to rigtalk and have all the line dicks 11 rack chatter you need. AND as an added bonus you can be ripped off by DAR while youre there (mojo to the dudes that did get ripped off)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC

View Post

yumadtho?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC

View Post

yumadtho?

Archived