IDK Its different, but different can be cool.

HKSblade2

• Members

Seems the bigger complaint is the bleep filter. They are looking a resolution for this too.

Many of these things they are addressing in the feedback area. Simple enough to post actual legit comments there.

They are letting users know what can and can't be resolved.

Me, I'm kind of tired with V bulletin. Too many heavy traffic sites having issues with it to.

I'm also thinking they want something that is geared for mobile devices.

Vbulletin is kind of meh on mobile imo. This looks alright on my Asus Tf300

• Members

HKSblade2 wrote:

Seems the bigger complaint is the bleep filter. They are looking a resolution for this too.

Many of these things they are addressing in the feedback area. Simple enough to post actual legit comments there.

They are letting users know what can and can't be resolved.

Me, I'm kind of tired with V bulletin. Too many heavy traffic sites having issues with it to.

I'm also thinking they want something that is geared for mobile devices.

Vbulletin is kind of meh on mobile imo. This looks alright on my Asus Tf300

Yes, the feedback on mobile has been good. I'm going to have to try it on my not-all-that-smart Android phone.

Craig

• Members

I'm with you HKS....it's funny....the biggest BiTCHERS are the ones thathave said in the past "keep up with the times" "things change deal with it". "Adapt or die".

Some of biggest Bitchers are the ones that use HCAF as Facebook and not actually all that interested in Amps, don't visit the other features.

This isn't to say we can't have feedback and requests. Isn't to say things won't be corrected. Anderton already told us to be patient...but NOooooOO. Everyone has to go apesh!t. Says a lot about us as a community. It's fine when we can instant message about lifting weights and diets and girls and cars and houses and guns and hating God, how tough and cool we all are...

But when the site asks us be patient and hang in there, we jump ship and mob up for a lynching like wild barbarians. W T F.

• Members

I love how some of you have come out as bastions for change and forward progress but you are not seeing the big picture. This forum was not changed for any of those reason, it was not changed to better the community or because there was an uprising of complaints by the people who frequent it. It was changed so MF can sell us products, and thats the only reason point blank. THis is a ruse to get the people on this board to click these mf banners and becuase we are trapped in this ridiculous nebulus of confusing text and small print we see these huge banners that look pretty and appealing and we buy stuff. Its a disgusting attempt at capitalizing on our presence and its a joke. I will never ever buy another product from MF again.

• Members

It looks fine on mobile too. On my Asus TF300 its got a brown /tan appearance but no imagery. Just basic no frills, but looks much easier to read and navigate which can be a pain for mobile devices.

They still have some things for mobile they said they are working on. Over all, I like the look and I really like the fact they are addressing these problems as they get reported. There's a ton of things on the feedback area they have already been able to remedy. Now I'm just waiting for them to get rid of the bright blue image.

I can zoom the browser to get rid of most of it and just set fonts in settings to small fonts. So once more people start examining it they might see there is more user customization options too. Mabe VB had the same things, but I've never had to explore them.

Archived