User name/Email issues

justcrash

• Moderators

Ok gang, I have NO IDEA HOW TO FIX YOUR USER NAME AND EMAIL ISSUES RIGHT NOW. Hell, I can't even find the private mod "office". But please start posting your name/email issue here and once we figure it out, we will start on correcting these for you.

Also note: No idea how to make a sticky.

• Members

justcrash wrote:

Ok gang, I have NO IDEA HOW TO FIX YOUR USER NAME AND EMAIL ISSUES RIGHT NOW. Hell, I can't even find the private mod "office". But please start posting your name/email issue here and once we figure it out, we will start on correcting these for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you get the chance bro can you please change me back to riffy?

I can't get a reset to save my soul.

Thanks much D.

Gary

• Members

I'm torn, Darian.  I really cannot stand the new format/layout/corporate restructuring, and guitarampboard.com is so, so much more of what I want in a gear forum ~ like hc used to be ... but part of me would really like to be able to access my old account here.  Over ten years, over 40K posts... hard to let that go, even though the community has been demolished.

Problem is my old account was linked to an email that no longer exists.  I can pm the new email addy, if that would help.

Utlimately, though, I'm just really very sad about this whole thing, though. 

• Members

justcrash wrote:

Yup me too so I can use my petersenb9 account.

• Members

Password/Username recovery

We've set up a dedicated email address for retrieving your previous account. Send an email to userhc999@aol.com with the following information:

1. The user name you want to regain

2. Your current user name, if you re-registered

3. The email you want to use for your confirmation/verification notice

4. If possible, the email for the original user name

Please check your email regularly (including your spam folder). When you receive a confirmation email, follow the instructions to reset the password for your old account. The new account will have been de-activated just prior to your receiving the confirmation email.

HTH

• 1 month later...
  • Members

mesa/krammer wrote:

Sign me up.

Need password reset sent to my new e-mail adress so i can get to my old account..............

mk new.jpg

MK .jpg

I have to reset my password every time I come here. A real pain in the ass. I just keep using the same password, but every time I come I have to go thru the process

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Stonedtone wrote:

I keep seeing my bitching last post. It works now for me. Strange. U started a new alt. It some how converted back to me and the site started to work

If I understand your post....I had the same thing happen at The Change. It defaulted to a long lost user name/email. I just went with it with no problems.

Archived