Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna win a guitar? Or some other gear? [multiple possibilities updated regularly]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an Eastwood Classic 6 semi-hollowbody!
    https://www.premierguitar.com/perks-...eid=7760864719
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

an SG...https://www.premierguitar.com/perks-...eid=7760864719
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Hope springs eternal - keep 'em coming DM!
        NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

EMG Pickups, anyone?
          https://www.premierguitar.com/perks-...eid=7760864719

Comment

So, for the people who say 'nobody that I know ever wins these contest things...'
            I mentioned I won a pedal board from Premier Guitar...it arrived today...freaking unbelievable stomp boxes on this thing...just need to get my power supplies out of the other pedalboard case...
            A week late for my bday, and a couple days early for Xmush...but I'm happy...and I don't even know what some of these are yet!
            Click image for larger version  Name:	PG MAS Distro pedalboard.jpg Views:	1 Size:	397.2 KB ID:	32423419
            Last edited by daddymack; 12-23-2018, 12:10 AM.

Comment

^ Congratulations. Happy New Pedal Board Day. Have fun figuring out what all the pedals do. Hope I win something one of these days.
              Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
              Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
              Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
              Member of the Schecter Society
              Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

• daddymack
                daddymack commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, DE! I've been checking some video demos...some weird and interesting stuff...
                From the top left to right: CabZeus [stereo cabinet simulater / DI],
                Deity [Reverb with permutations!],
                Quasar [Phase shifter and strange things],
                Wavelength [Tremolo/vibrato/and whoa!],
                WitchShifter [Pitch shifting/octaver on steroids],
                Tomahawk [Drive/boost with some tricks up its sleeve]
                and the
                Titan II [Fuzz...and nuances]...
                and I have yet to delve into the board itself...but there is still claimable real estate there
                Got the power supplies off the micro pedal board. time to get plugged in...

Gotta find a case for this puppy, too...
                Last edited by daddymack; 12-23-2018, 12:06 AM.

• DeepEnd
                DeepEnd commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, sounds like you have some interesting possibilities. I don't use pedals since I'm primarily an acoustic guy so I'd have to Google most of those just to have any clue what they were for.

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
              So, for the people who say 'nobody that I know ever wins these contest things...'
              I mentioned I won a pedal board from Premier Guitar...it arrived today...freaking unbelievable stomp boxes on this thing...just need to get my power supplies out of the other pedalboard case...
              A week late for my bday, and a couple days early for Xmush...but I'm happy...and I don't even know what some of these are yet!
              Click image for larger version Name:	PG MAS Distro pedalboard.jpg Views:	1 Size:	397.2 KB ID:	32423419
              Nice

Enjoy. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas wishes

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Congratulations DM!
                NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

Comment

Thanks guys...some of these are amazing, but some I am just scratching my head...

Comment

Very cool! Congratulations!

Comment

• daddymack
                      daddymack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, Swampy!

Back to work...howzabowda reverb pedal? : https://www.vintageguitar.com/30301/giveaway-166/

Comment

another Zager acoustic: https://zagerguitar.com/guitar-givea...eid=f57ae7ac75

https://zagerguitar.com/giveaways/za.../?lucky=105337
                      Last edited by daddymack; 12-26-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

an acoustic guitar amp? https://www.vintageguitar.com/30985/giveaway-169/

Comment

a tremolo pedal? https://www.vintageguitar.com/30420/giveaway-167/

Comment

Here's another pedal board givaway: https://www.premierguitar.com/blogs/...fects-giveaway

Comment

• daddymack
                              daddymack commented
                              Editing a comment
                              thanks, SB...
                          Working...
                          X