Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flashback Tuesday! ! 1111 Share some of your fondest Harmony Central moments .......

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback Tuesday! ! 1111 Share some of your fondest Harmony Central moments .......

Here are a few memories from the glory days of HC

ok, someone go next

Classics all! :roflmao:
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

yeah, it's funny looking back at the few tidbits I saved We had a really good gang here back in the day. I hope this place bounces back again ... I don't know what it will take, but hopefully the Gibson buyout will change a few things.

Comment

Ya know, these are too dang small to read.

Comment

why yes yes they R, but they bring back good memories and makes me chuckle

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Oh man.. HCAF were some of the best forum days ever. and your screenshot of the thread titles pretty much sums it up!
            My backing track channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTp...JmsrXQvNBKQNZw

Comment

Namaste.

Those who were there will remember and know what an epic troll that was. Marin Timmy had a ton of people going.

I'm also rather fond of the various "Photoshop Phil" threads that have popped up over the years.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

There was this thread on Open Jam years ago that started with just a waving smiley. Then somebody would post some other combo of smileys and the OP would post back with the waving smiley. No talking....just page after page of different smileys. Also the infamous "clown joke " Hardest I've ever laughed at something on the interwebbzzzz...
                It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

The thread I remember going crazy is the 'post the first word that Pops into your head after reading the last word'. That one went a couple thousand pages I think Another good one was the 'Have you ever noticed when you post on a thread everyone else....
                  .... says, well GREAT! Now this thread is ruined! .... that one kept on going for months!!!

Comment

• daddymack
                    daddymack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ruined? How?

How about that time that Ed Ames stopped by and we talked him into throwing the tomahawk at the man-silhouette target....and it hit right in the crotch. That was classic. That was here ...right ?
                  It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                X