No announcement yet.

Agile Les Paul DC

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob,

I ordered an Agile Les Paul Dc on Monday, received it yesterday, and am very,very pleased with it. I'lll be taking it to tomorrow night's jam session. Thanks for the heads up.

Dick

Comment

• Originally posted by Conhugeco
      Bob,

I ordered an Agile Les Paul Dc on Monday, received it yesterday, and am very,very pleased with it. I'lll be taking it to tomorrow night's jam session. Thanks for the heads up.

Dick

I'm glad you like it, after the jam session, how about posting a full report.
      Bob I

I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!

Comment

• You guys'll love this.

Tuesday night I was staying at a hotel outside Newark Delaware. The next morning I went out to my brand new station wagon (yea, I drive a family truckster) before breakfast to put my suitcase and laptop in it, and the left rear window was smashed. It was fine earlier that morning when I put my new Agile DC and my Electar tube10 in the car.

Missing was....................................

my precious Brother P-Touch. Retail value $28.50.

My guitar, amp, CD's, gas credit card, and everything else was untouched. I asked to speak to hotel security, they said, "what security"?

Marriott got a nasty-gram from me then next morning.

I have a brand new window now.
        Bob I

I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that!

Comment

• I emailed and called the Dutch distrubitor and some guitar stores.. Agiles are not being distibuted to europe at all

/Johan
          Capt'n Rusty-talk : "Ou est le Jam du Cyber ???"

Comment

• Originally posted by bob-ingram
            You guys'll love this.

Tuesday night I was staying at a hotel outside Newark Delaware. The next morning I went out to my brand new station wagon (yea, I drive a family truckster) before breakfast to put my suitcase and laptop in it, and the left rear window was smashed. It was fine earlier that morning when I put my new Agile DC and my Electar tube10 in the car.

Missing was....................................

my precious Brother P-Touch. Retail value $28.50.

My guitar, amp, CD's, gas credit card, and everything else was untouched. I asked to speak to hotel security, they said, "what security"?

Marriott got a nasty-gram from me then next morning.

I have a brand new window now.

wow if you gotta get robbed thats the way to get robbed .

Comment

• Fretless...... - Well that was just something fun I did, actually as a result of some requests.

Gold Top - We had previously, but it was a poor seller. I will bring back again, as people have started asking... It will take some time as there is quite a bit of

Comment

• Originally posted by kurtzentmaier
                Thin and Tinny. Actually comments like this are more useful then "love the guitar" . Since now I have something to do. (ie improve the guitar).
                Kurt

Kurt,

I'm talking about the acoustic sound of en acoustic / electric guitar here. For all I know it may be a great acoustic/electric but IMO it should still have a decent acoustic sound.

It's good to hear that you're listening to our comments.
                Bob I

Comment

• Hey Bob!

Maybe you and i should buy all the brother Ptouch things we can find! There is gonna be a rush on them if kids are stealing them!
                  Yea though i walk through the "Valley-Of-Shadows", i shall not fear. For i have 2 spare sets of "Ernie Balls" in my guitar case! Muahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by StratKat
                    Hey Bob!

Maybe you and i should buy all the brother Ptouch things we can find! There is gonna be a rush on them if kids are stealing them!

LOL. I just bought another. All the stores are out of them, I found one at the 3rd store I looked at.
                    Bob I

Comment

• My want for one of these amazingly nice cheap guitars is immeasureable. I'll have to find a way to swing this when my 17th bday comes in February. I just got my first guitar back in October, now to make my parents/relatives understand why I could possibly want another heh.

Max

Comment

• Originally posted by kurtzentmaier
                        ...Thin and Tinny. Actually comments like this are more useful then "love the guitar" . Since now I have something to do. (ie improve the guitar). We plan on offering an upgraded alnico pickup latter this year, both as an upgrade and, as something that we will sell separately (if an existing customer wants to change what they already have). Of course I imagine many people will want to put their own pickups in anyway, so we will keep the current lower priced pickup in the bass model

Kurt

Kurt,

Wasn't that thin and tinny in reference to one of your acoustic/electrics? Aren't those piezo and preamped?

Any chance of you sticking gold hardware on that Red Flamed LP2000?

Are the LP2000s and DC necks mahogany or maple? Your website says maple but the pics I've seen look like no maple I've ever seen before.

Thanks,
                        Potential... likely customer.
                        Burgess
                        "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

• I'm super bummed, because it looks sweet as hell. And I like the feel of it, except for the wood sticking out where it's cracked of course. Kurt seems to have a generous exchange policy, will refund my return shipping if I read the website correctly. The box wasn't beat or anything either. I guess it'll be another couple of weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sinner
                            I'm super bummed, because it looks sweet as hell. And I like the feel of it, except for the wood sticking out where it's cracked of course. Kurt seems to have a generous exchange policy, will refund my return shipping if I read the website correctly. The box wasn't beat or anything either. I guess it'll be another couple of weeks

That stinks. I checked like 10 of these and not a single one had a defect like this. I'm sure that they'll stand behind this instrument. It's just too bad you have to wait.
                            Bob I

Comment

• Hey Bob,

Did you try out that blue quilt LP? If so, what were your thoughts on it? I have been thinking about getting one of those for a couple weeks now....Also, you didn't happen to see any explorers, did you?
                              (((you can't corrupt me)))
                              Metallica's Gear-Updated 3/20/06 (New recent rig pix)
                              Sharp-Concepts Diamondplating (My old EXP)

For Sale:

WANTED:
                              *TRIAXIS
                              *PRS SC245
                              *Gibson LP Standard

Comment

• Got my Amber Quilt LP-2000 2 days ago. Wow...I'm more impressed with this guitar than I have been with any other in quite some time. And the website is right, the pictures don't do the finish any justice at all. It has to be seen to be believed.
                                XT Brotherhood

Comment

Working...
                                X