Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you think you're going when you die?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is where you should wish DM good health and a long life!

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
    You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
    After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

• howdy, future eternal neighbor...
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

• I'm required to have sex from time to time.

Terry D.

So, what do agnostics holler when they're havin' teh sex?

[COLOR="Teal"]"Oh, Sweet Science!"
        http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

GB #270 in perpetuity

That's what's so great about the Internet:
          It enables pompous blowhards like myself,
          to connect with other pompous blowhards
          in a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Comment

After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

• "F*ck me you big bad BEAR PHOTOGRAPHER?"

As for me, I'm not allowed to holler.

And why would anyone holler?

Terry D.
              Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Sometimes I'm scared because I'm afraid when I die I'll become just. . . . .nothing - that I'll no longer. . . . exist. If I really meditate on that for any amount of time it scares me.

Then other times I wonder if maybe there is another life that we go to where we DO exist again. . . . maybe we live on another planet and we're real and alive again.

But I'm not sure either way. Whatdya think guys?

I do not know. Wish I did. Occasionally had glimpses into this, they have lately ceased, therefore IDFK.

Comment

• "Like I said, what are the chances that in a universe that has existed so long, that you have just happened to come into existence a matter of years ago, and will leave your current existence in a matter of years, and THATS IT, end of life as you know it."

100% chance. In fact, it's not a chance, it's an absolute gaurantee.

Comment

• Like the idea that I might no longer e-x-i-s-t can really set my heart a'pounding.

It's actually a comforting thought for me, and I don't mean that in any depressed kind of way. It is a really beautiful idea.
                    Terje Larsson

inbox is full, send e-mail instead

Hey, wanna look at my comics? Come here then http://terjelarssonserier.blogspot.com/

Ah, sorry, it's all in swedish, but you can always look!

You can also check out my crazy friend Dan's crazy website where he'll teach you to master the guitar in 8 minutes (or days... or whatever).

http://spytunes.co.uk/

Comment

• I'll be over, see ya soon.

Comment

• The morgue.
                        ~ Namaste ....
                        Yogi Robt

~ Love animals ... don't eat them ~

Comment

• I'm scared to death that I may wind up in Hell

The part that scares me most is having to spend eternity with that many Christians
                          Thanks, and rock on!

Comment

The part that scares me most is having to spend eternity with that many Christians

Could be worse ....

Just think ... you (me / others) may have to listen to RAP (Retards Attempting Poetry) for eternity.
                            ~ Namaste ....
                            Yogi Robt

~ Love animals ... don't eat them ~

Comment

• if I've lived a good life then I will be at the end of this thread.

if I've lived a bad life I will have to start over at the begining of this thread.
                              "When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power ......... then there will be peace."Jimi HendrixGB#256

Comment

Braif, I want to sig this so bad I'm twitching.

But I think it's awfully un-pc to feed it to the masses every time I post.

Comment

Working...
                                X