Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whaddya think of this?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it....it would look great in the back seat of my 1971 convertible hemi cuda......

I'm such a big fan of ME that I signed myself to an exclusive 7 album deal. Of course since I'm both the artist and the label, I promised myself the world up front and then I totally screwed ME in the fine print of the contract. I'll never see sh*t as the artist, but I'm gonna make a killing as the label...._______

www.myspace.com/strangerbytheminute

Comment

Current bid: US $204,900.00 (Reserve not met)

okay, grail, schmail...pre-war Martins...over 200k? No, sorry, this is exactly what is wrong with the instrument market these days. There are enough of those guitars still around...if it was a presentation model, or a custom one-off, okay...but a production model with a sweat stain?....I'll pass...
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

beyond my level of appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Marcy Lord
          beyond my level of appreciation

I hear ya.

That is more than I paid for my house

And I have a pretty nice house
          HCGB #253

Comment

Working...