Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daklander looks kinda like a wine salesman I used to know.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daklander looks kinda like a wine salesman I used to know.

In that picture on his website, with his purple shirt and friendly tie.

That sparks good memories for me. Back when I had a job and stuff.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Originally posted by THBv2.0
    In that picture on his website, with his purple shirt and friendly tie.

That sparks good memories for me. Back when I had a job and stuff.

Heh, This one ain't so pretty.

Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

But I do like the fedora.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Originally posted by daklander

Heh, This one ain't so pretty.

Guild D25?
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack

Guild D25?

Nope, the guitar it's a D4 I no longer own. I swapped it to a great friend of mine for a bass guitar. The guitar played really well and sounded pretty good though a bit honky in the mids. I have a problem with the Guild necks, killing the high E with the pad of my little finger so I thought it best to get it to a friend who loves Guilds.

I ran a Fishman Rare Earth Single Coil in it. I pulled that and installed it into my Ventura V-8.
          Still Kickin' cancer's ass....Blue Water Sailors of the Vietnam WarHCGB Trooper #246Psalm 19 SocietyI can't really imagine experiencing the desire for multiple women; one has proven to be taxing enough as it is.Thanks Offy

Comment

Working...
          X