Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New fender blues Jr site- need feedback...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a section for Settings, and suggestions.
    Good transactions with
    destroyed,mikew,sumphead,Lucid_Lunatic,Mike Fiasco, tocs100, t3ch,Polk Salad,teleman

Bad transactions with:
    garagebandking9

Comment

Attica, Attica

Bring back Oakie, Bring back Oakie, Dano wants Oakie back, Dano wants Oakie back.................

I had a signature once...

Comment

How about a section for Settings, and suggestions.

that is a GREAT idea...
        i will work on that one. thanks!
        Check out my guitar blog! The Guitar Resource.com
        Fender Blues Jr. Amplifiers

Comment

I understand. MODS SUCK!

REPORTED and infraction given!

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

I hope you went easy on him,he's the best mod left around here

Comment

I hope you went easy on him,he's the best mod left around here

oh, you are so going to get it...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

I had a signature once...

Comment

Just curious, have you owned any other tube amps?

Comment

Just curious, have you owned any other tube amps?

Who, me?

Sure have...I have owned a Vox Royal Guardsman, a BF Princeton, a Marshall Superlead 100 and I still have my '64 Vibrolux Reverb....and even a Valve Junior combo for practice. I know good tube amps.
                    The BJ isn't the be all and end all, but it is portable, loud enough for my gigs, and gets the sound I need for the material I play without using anything between me and the amp but a patch cord. I bought the second one because it was on sale, and we were playing some rooms where I could put a Y-box out and get better coverage without being too loud.

Comment

I liked the Blues Jr. right away, nice tone, simple controls, 1/2 the weight of my "big" amp, and when I upgraded the speaker and reverb tank it go CLOSER to the sound of the amp that cost four time as much. It's also easier to adjust settings for low volume and still have a good sound. The Victoria needs to volume to work, sometimes too much for a small practice space.

Comment

for what it's worth, i think the site looks great and has tonnes of useful info on it... nice one

Comment

I am just finishing up a new site for Blues Jr. amps and i could use some feedback. the site is
                          http://fenderbluesjunioramps.com/
                          Is there anything that is incorrect or anything i am missing that you think i should add? I am trying to make this site a pretty good resource. thanks!

Yeah, good job. Decent lay out and good descriptions. I would make it more colorful maybe. The pages would load too slow for a phone connection for sure. Other than that, you have a good plan and it is interesting enough to browse around and check your other links.

Comment

Working...
                          X