Dick Staining question for Dano and others

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Staining question for Dano and others

Dano,

My friend Dick was staining his Deck along with his pet Duck that he found at teh Dock sitting on a Rock near teh Rack as he hurt his Back beside his old time friend Jack.

The Dock was Decked with Danish Stain that was traded for a Crane in Spain after teh Hurricane.

My question here today is, if the Duck's back got accidently stained, the same color as the drain in teh pouring rain in Spain, how can we get it to match the Deck or the Dock, near the Rack or teh Rock the way it was before teh Hurricane ? ..... so it matches and looks natural or plain ?

i think it might be in vain..
    Originally Posted by boons

Maybe you're too nice. The closest thing to the pussy is the ****************************: become one.

Originally Posted by chuck sabbath

of course. you cant explain the logic of the wang

Originally Posted by Tele Vision

You know how stray cats go through your garbage? Well, Pikeys are stray people who go through your car, shed and house.

Comment

however i do feel you pain. i suppose to explain i would maintain that a duck is rather plain and neither the rain in spain or a hurricane would ever truly pertain to the main pain in my brain trying to ascertain if a wood stain would stain a duck or a duck would stain wood stain.
      try a little cocaine, a gentle refrain, some moderate pain and restrain, then run a train on the aforementioned duck until it becomes insane, and thus shall remain, unaware of said stain and therefore somehow maintain..
      Originally Posted by boons

Maybe you're too nice. The closest thing to the pussy is the ****************************: become one.

Originally Posted by chuck sabbath

of course. you cant explain the logic of the wang

Originally Posted by Tele Vision

You know how stray cats go through your garbage? Well, Pikeys are stray people who go through your car, shed and house.

Comment

all the others are medicated right now...keep it down before you hafta splain it to teh main mod..

thats some insane gain comin from your dash Jman

tell Dick to hire a real painter,then he can just be another Dick gettin his deck done

Comment

Thank you sooooo much

Hops in car and dumps teh clutch a bit too much .....

Spins around and goes down town w/ a frown looking at teh brown ground on a pitchers mound at a ball park in the dark as a dog silently barks at a nark near the park.

That will be teh all

Comment

Dr Seussbucket?
            my gear
            some crap
            some spare crap in case my regular crap breaks
            HCGB Trooper #252 On permanant KP

Comment

MOVED TO THREAD JAIL... INANE, IDIOTIC and..oh, wait. Its a TWEEDBUCKET THread....

that was for Ally....
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Working...
              X